User Tag List

SingSmileShine

Cool What are some good fictional books/series that feature MBTI typology?

Thank you so much! As long as they're fiction and have some mentioning of the four-variable typing system, please let me know of them. Thanks again! (:

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Sorry I can't think of any off the top of my head and I've often wondered the same thing.

The closest thing I can think of is the Harry Potter series. In the Harry Potter series when students first go to Hogwarts, they are assigned to one of 4 houses. Different houses emphasize different traits. Gryffindor is known for being noble and brave. Ravenclaw is known for its intelligence and wisdom. Slytherin is known for its cunning and drive to succeed. Hufflepuff is known for its loyalty and fairness.

Harry Potter is great for character development and if you look hard enough you can see how different characters resemble different MBTI types even though the books make no mention of MBTI. There are several threads about the types of Harry Potter characters on this forum as well.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Sorry I can't think of any off the top of my head and I've often wondered the same thing.

The closest thing I can think of is the Harry Potter series. In the Harry Potter series when students first go to Hogwarts, they are assigned to one of 4 houses. Different houses emphasize different traits. Gryffindor is known for being noble and brave. Ravenclaw is known for its intelligence and wisdom. Slytherin is known for its cunning and drive to succeed. Hufflepuff is known for its loyalty and fairness.

Harry Potter is great for character development and if you look hard enough you can see how different characters resemble different MBTI types even though the books make no mention of MBTI. There are several threads about the types of Harry Potter characters on this forum as well.
    sort of, the Hogwarts Houses somewhat correlate with
    Gryffindor: NFP and SP
    Hufflepuff: SJ and NFJ
    Ravenclaw: Ns and ISTJ
    Slytherin: NTs and STPs
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire