User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    lol. Don't blame my logic for something you say. Since when does that work? You admit yourself that you had to clarify.
    I see no point in repeating myself to someone 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I see no point in repeating myself to someone 3 times.
    3 times? Either I'm drunk or my memory is plain shot. As far as I know, we've only exchanged one post about this - just now. And it's cleared up. What's the problem?

Permabanned

3 times? Either I'm drunk or my memory is plain shot. As far as I know, we've only exchanged one post about this - just now. And it's cleared up. What's the problem?
    check drunkenness or memory problem.

check drunkenness or memory problem.
    Eh? This is the first time I even posted in this thread. And if you have some other problem, just be clear about it. I don't mind. I was willing to be cool with you and drop it, but now you're being a punk for some mysterious reason.

Anew Leaf

I would second the Skyrim idea!

I haven't gotten it yet, but I have heard lots of great things about it with its open world style.

I have some of the lego games (addicting and cute and fun), fable 3 (haven't played it yet... ), final fantasy 13, and some non game games.

Hope that helps!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Umm...Bioshock is a great game and it's pretty old now (4 years) so you might be able to get it on the cheap.

It doesn't have much in the way of open-world exploration, but it hits the rest of the points on your list.
    Bioshock was an amazing game... but it's really scary . I didn't finish it because I freaked myself out too much by playing it in a dark room at night...

Permabanned

Eh? This is the first time I even posted in this thread. And if you have some other problem, just be clear about it. I don't mind. I was willing to be cool with you and drop it, but now you're being a punk for some mysterious reason.
    was willing to be cool? you're delusional.

was willing to be cool? you're delusional.
    That's what I said, isn't it?

I acknowledged that you clarified in my first reply. It didn't have to be any more than that. Then you said something about "not needing to repeat 3 times" out of nowhere. We had one exchange. I've never even read this thread before this morning.

Wait... you're fucking with me, right? Good job.

Permabanned

That's what I said, isn't it?

I acknowledged that you clarified in my first reply. It didn't have to be any more than that. Then you said something about "not needing to repeat 3 times" out of nowhere. We had one exchange. I've never even read this thread before this morning.

Wait... you're fucking with me, right? Good job.
    You assumed that I said that SKyrim was only for NF's with your ignorant post, which is not what I meant at all. I only said that NFs tend to like fantasy style games. I clarified this the second time by saying that other types can enjoy fantasy style games as well and it seemed like you still didn't understand so I told you that I didn't want to bother clarifying it three times.

You assumed that I said that SKyrim was only for NF's with your ignorant post, which is not what I meant at all. I only said that NFs tend to like fantasy style games. I clarified this the second time by saying that other types can enjoy fantasy style games as well and it seemed like you still didn't understand so I told you that I didn't want to bother clarifying it three times.
    You didn't have to say this more than the first time. I understood. Did you not get that? Do you read somehow read into me being contentious? My first reply said you clarified. My first reply. If you think I don't understand that I already know your reason, that is your problem. Not mine. If it makes you happy, this can already end. Jesus.