User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 41

  1. #21
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    lol. Don't blame my logic for something you say. Since when does that work? You admit yourself that you had to clarify.
    I see no point in repeating myself to someone 3 times.

  2. #22
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I see no point in repeating myself to someone 3 times.
    3 times? Either I'm drunk or my memory is plain shot. As far as I know, we've only exchanged one post about this - just now. And it's cleared up. What's the problem?

  3. #23
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    3 times? Either I'm drunk or my memory is plain shot. As far as I know, we've only exchanged one post about this - just now. And it's cleared up. What's the problem?
    check drunkenness or memory problem.

  4. #24
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    check drunkenness or memory problem.
    Eh? This is the first time I even posted in this thread. And if you have some other problem, just be clear about it. I don't mind. I was willing to be cool with you and drop it, but now you're being a punk for some mysterious reason.

  5. #25
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    I would second the Skyrim idea!

    I haven't gotten it yet, but I have heard lots of great things about it with its open world style.

    I have some of the lego games (addicting and cute and fun), fable 3 (haven't played it yet... ), final fantasy 13, and some non game games.

    Hope that helps!

  6. #26
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Umm...Bioshock is a great game and it's pretty old now (4 years) so you might be able to get it on the cheap.

    It doesn't have much in the way of open-world exploration, but it hits the rest of the points on your list.
    Bioshock was an amazing game... but it's really scary . I didn't finish it because I freaked myself out too much by playing it in a dark room at night...

  7. #27
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Eh? This is the first time I even posted in this thread. And if you have some other problem, just be clear about it. I don't mind. I was willing to be cool with you and drop it, but now you're being a punk for some mysterious reason.
    was willing to be cool? you're delusional.

  8. #28
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    was willing to be cool? you're delusional.
    That's what I said, isn't it?

    I acknowledged that you clarified in my first reply. It didn't have to be any more than that. Then you said something about "not needing to repeat 3 times" out of nowhere. We had one exchange. I've never even read this thread before this morning.


    Wait... you're fucking with me, right? Good job.

  9. #29
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's what I said, isn't it?

    I acknowledged that you clarified in my first reply. It didn't have to be any more than that. Then you said something about "not needing to repeat 3 times" out of nowhere. We had one exchange. I've never even read this thread before this morning.


    Wait... you're fucking with me, right? Good job.
    You assumed that I said that SKyrim was only for NF's with your ignorant post, which is not what I meant at all. I only said that NFs tend to like fantasy style games. I clarified this the second time by saying that other types can enjoy fantasy style games as well and it seemed like you still didn't understand so I told you that I didn't want to bother clarifying it three times.

  10. #30
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    You assumed that I said that SKyrim was only for NF's with your ignorant post, which is not what I meant at all. I only said that NFs tend to like fantasy style games. I clarified this the second time by saying that other types can enjoy fantasy style games as well and it seemed like you still didn't understand so I told you that I didn't want to bother clarifying it three times.
    You didn't have to say this more than the first time. I understood. Did you not get that? Do you read somehow read into me being contentious? My first reply said you clarified. My first reply. If you think I don't understand that I already know your reason, that is your problem. Not mine. If it makes you happy, this can already end. Jesus.

Similar Threads

  1. Gift ideas for my ISTP?
    By Babybop in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2016, 05:12 PM
  2. Hi, I am new......I have no idea what my type is!
    By NeverGiveUp in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:58 PM
  3. New here…Ideas on my MBTI/Enneagram Tri/Type…Variants? :}
    By entpersonal in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:17 PM
  4. Need an idea for my site!
    By Fluffywolf in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:00 PM
  5. [ISFP] Birthday gift ideas for an ISFP
    By Lauren Ashley in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO