• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GRIMM - *spoilers*

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I was really excited about Grimm it seemed like a Supernatural but more narrative and for a more grown and sexy core audience.

*Spoiler*
After episode 3 Im like bah, the protag is an idiot and deserves everyrhing coming to him. This is a similar reason I lost interest in Nip/Tuck and Battlestar Galactica. The main characters revealed themselves to be ethically and or morally deficient or just stupid in their decision making

*Episode 3 Spoiler*
The monster who tried to kill your adoptive mother and tthen tried to kill you and youre going to shoot the womab whos trying to help you by killing her? dood why arent you trying to kill her yourself? Ir talking to her at least.

Bah.

I was looking forward to catching up with these episodes over Thanksgiving. Bah.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Are you emulating a sheep or something?

Yeah, not a huge fan of the show, but I still watch it out of curiosity. I was as surprised as you that he was helping protect the woman that tried to kill him and his grandmother.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Are you emulating a sheep or something?

Yeah, not a huge fan of the show, but I still watch it out of curiosity. I was as surprised as you that he was helping protect the woman that tried to kill him and his grandmother.

Haha, because I say 'bah'. I figure it's a harmless way of showing my displeasure and is slightly easier on the eyes than lots of emoticons.

Also, I was typing on my ipod as I was falling asleep...:alttongue:

I hate how shows jump the shark like this because they make characters first do something really out of character and illogical and then make other characters play along.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's been an 'ok' series so far, it's not terrible or anything, but it really doesn't offer anything new or exciting that I haven't already seen before. The main character is fairly lackluster, the Police Cheif whos working with that monster girl seems, predictable, to say the least. Although I love that werewolf guy that keeps getting dragged into everything, he's funny. As for being tied into the Brothers Grimm tales, meh, it doesn't do more than loosely reference them, ignoring a lot of potential that the original stories had to offer the way in clever aesops and whatnot.

After episode 3 Im like bah, the protag is an idiot and deserves everyrhing coming to him. This is a similar reason I lost interest in Nip/Tuck and Battlestar Galactica. The main characters revealed themselves to be ethically and or morally deficient or just stupid in their decision making

Could you explain this point in more detail? I'm curious to know.