User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR SO MANY TENTACLES!??!?!?!?

SINCE WHEN IS A TENTACLE A PLOT DEVICE!??!??!?!?!?
    Japan has weird censorship and tentacles are a loophole.

MBTI
    INFJ

Likes Passacaglia, Ghost, Chthonic liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Japan has weird censorship and tentacles are a loophole.
    *googles 'Japanese censorship'*

...Oh, censorship, what a colossal load of horseshit! And apparently the U.S. occupation after WWII played a part in the censorship.

Why am I not surprised?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    *googles 'Japanese censorship'*

...Oh, censorship, what a colossal load of horseshit! And apparently the U.S. occupation after WWII played a part in the censorship.

Why am I not surprised?
    Yeah it's pretty ironic considering that Japan is kind of known for its kinky stuff. This law is quite regularly flouted even while being technically obeyed, for example a thin black bar which obscures only a small fraction of a huge penis is often passable because it's some form of censorship even though it is practically useless.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    EXXX

I hate how the useless weaklings are always prominent in the show like Rukia, Orihime, Nami, Lucy Heartfilia, Sakura Haruno, Bulma, etc. They just get in the way of the show like Disney Princesses (Disney is crap anyway) and it's funny how they try but they just fail always having to get their dumbasses saved.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

- Bad English-language writing (dubbing/subtitles)
    - Horrendous English-language voice acting
    - Really tacky and over-the-top humor in most of the comedies (which is why I like the dramas a lot more)
    - SEXIST AS F*CK
    - No plot until the last one or two episodes of a series
    - Comedy until the last one or two episodes, when it becomes a tragedy and everyone dies horrifically all at once (this goes for Japanese games, too -- see Hatoful Boyfriend)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    7w8 sp/so

- fanservice. Of every type. It just bothers me. It's useless and has no point in the plot.
    - too-long flashbacks. It's ok if they're there to explain something that is needed to understand better a certain situation/character, but sometimes they're just not needed. And boring.
    - too long-lasting actions. Which happens expecially in sports anime, with balls flying in the air literally for three whole episodes and matches lasting for too many episodes.
    - anime who go on for too long. At a certain point they become just too boring and repetitive.
    - anime adaptations that are too rushed.
    - the biggest part of the damned fandoms. They are just so obsessed and take it so seriously. Really, wtf? Yes, I enjoy it and everything, but it's not like I get mad on shipping or am gonna hate someone if they don't like my favorite character! It's just fiction, it's nothing important, chill down.

I'd say incongruences as well, but they're everywhere (even in books, films, tv series...), and they just happen in fiction, therefore I can't really complain.

I hate cosplayers. They ruin the characters by associating them with flawed live-action humans instead of the animated perfections they are.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lkjhgfdsa View Post
    I hate how the useless weaklings are always prominent in the show like Rukia, Orihime, Nami, Lucy Heartfilia, Sakura Haruno, Bulma, etc. They just get in the way of the show like Disney Princesses (Disney is crap anyway) and it's funny how they try but they just fail always having to get their dumbasses saved.
    Friendly reminder that Naruto would be dead if it weren't for Sakura.

And managed to create a diversion and punch the character closest to God in the face.

Just saying...the real damsel in distress of Naruto was Hinata Hyuga.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lkjhgfdsa View Post
    Disney princesses are not garbage.. there are more stories to tell than physical strength and prowess in the world. And people who are 'weak' to you may be strong in other aspects. The moral of the story in DISNEY'S version of Beauty and the Beast, for example, is that you can have inner courage during distressing times, and realize that there are two sides to every story, and more importantly that people can be beautiful inside even if they look uncomfortable to you on the outside. They aren't crap just because they aren't beating up giant robots and shooting lasers out of their eyes.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes ESFJ liked this post