• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battlefield 3

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By rules, I mean the ones that are universal; that everybody *know* of. Fairness is not a preconceived concept to me; it just exists as normal anywhere you go.

You shouldn't assume that everyone will just know not to camp, or not to use the Black Ops prepatch FAMAS (galil is the better now imo), CoD4 M16 or pre patch BC2 M60 and then hit them with a wishy washy rulebook when they do use them. They can do whatever the hell they want, and so should you, if you like the OP guns, use them. If you enjoy camping, do it. It's up to the developer to make the game fair, not you, you don't need to take that burden, or stress yourself over fairness. Sorry for being argumentative, but I enjoy it so much, lol.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You shouldn't assume that everyone will just know not to camp, or not to use the Black Ops prepatch FAMAS (galil is the better now imo), CoD4 M16 or pre patch BC2 M60 and then hit them with a wishy washy rulebook when they do use them. They can do whatever the hell they want, and so should you, if you like the OP guns, use them. If you enjoy camping, do it. It's up to the developer to make the game fair, not you, you don't need to take that burden, or stress yourself over fairness. Sorry for being argumentative, but I enjoy it so much, lol.

Oh, lol, of course.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[Battlefield 3; Hard difficulty Campaign.]

It's difficult.

"I got you, buddy!"

Why did Montes have to die in the end??! That's pretty messed up. He was a cool character, a good teammate; and a good marine.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

This is the ending.

Been feeling awfully bad for Montes. Again; his death was just so unnecessary. :(

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
People play the single player...?

Generally, I do. You have to play the SP because it's the storyline straight before MP begins.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I had Modern Warefare 2 for a long time and only played a small fraction of the single player campaign... Multi-player is the only way to play games, especially FPS.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've put over 80 hours into multiplayer. :unsure:

:shock: Wooooooah!!

That's pretty incredible. I've barely done three hours!

But then, I've never had the opportunity to sit down and properly concentrate on MP. The deploy time still annoys the hell out of me, though.

Goddamn you!!!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I had Modern Warefare 2 for a long time and only played a small fraction of the single player campaign... Multi-player is the only way to play games, especially FPS.

Generally, I play SP first, to get a taste of what's to come in MP; as well as to practice any essential skills.

Modern Warfare 2's gameplay (as I've said before) is average compared to that of Battlefield 3's, etc, so that is what had me bored of playing it. Battlefield 3's gameplay makes its SP exciting, how ever, so it's a lot more entertaining to play. It's also a lot harder than CoD games (in general).

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
BF3 and Skyrim

Game of the year contenders without a doubt.