User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: Battlefield 3

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    By rules, I mean the ones that are universal; that everybody *know* of. Fairness is not a preconceived concept to me; it just exists as normal anywhere you go.
    You shouldn't assume that everyone will just know not to camp, or not to use the Black Ops prepatch FAMAS (galil is the better now imo), CoD4 M16 or pre patch BC2 M60 and then hit them with a wishy washy rulebook when they do use them. They can do whatever the hell they want, and so should you, if you like the OP guns, use them. If you enjoy camping, do it. It's up to the developer to make the game fair, not you, you don't need to take that burden, or stress yourself over fairness. Sorry for being argumentative, but I enjoy it so much, lol.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    You shouldn't assume that everyone will just know not to camp, or not to use the Black Ops prepatch FAMAS (galil is the better now imo), CoD4 M16 or pre patch BC2 M60 and then hit them with a wishy washy rulebook when they do use them. They can do whatever the hell they want, and so should you, if you like the OP guns, use them. If you enjoy camping, do it. It's up to the developer to make the game fair, not you, you don't need to take that burden, or stress yourself over fairness. Sorry for being argumentative, but I enjoy it so much, lol.
    Oh, lol, of course.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Default [Battlefield 3; Hard difficulty Campaign.]

It's difficult.

"I got you, buddy!"
    Why did Montes have to die in the end??! That's pretty messed up. He was a cool character, a good teammate; and a good marine.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

This is the ending.

Been feeling awfully bad for Montes. Again; his death was just so unnecessary.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

People play the single player...?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    People play the single player...?
    Generally, I do. You have to play the SP because it's the storyline straight before MP begins.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've put over 80 hours into multiplayer.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTx

I had Modern Warefare 2 for a long time and only played a small fraction of the single player campaign... Multi-player is the only way to play games, especially FPS.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I've put over 80 hours into multiplayer.
    Wooooooah!!

That's pretty incredible. I've barely done three hours!

But then, I've never had the opportunity to sit down and properly concentrate on MP. The deploy time still annoys the hell out of me, though.

Goddamn you!!!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I had Modern Warefare 2 for a long time and only played a small fraction of the single player campaign... Multi-player is the only way to play games, especially FPS.
    Generally, I play SP first, to get a taste of what's to come in MP; as well as to practice any essential skills.

Modern Warfare 2's gameplay (as I've said before) is average compared to that of Battlefield 3's, etc, so that is what had me bored of playing it. Battlefield 3's gameplay makes its SP exciting, how ever, so it's a lot more entertaining to play. It's also a lot harder than CoD games (in general).