• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Person of Interest

A

Anew Leaf

Is anyone else hooked on this show? I'm half in love already. Such delicious subtly.

Finch: INTJ
Reese: ISTP

If you haven't watched yet- I highly recommend it!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just started watching the show a couple of weeks ago; watching it from episode 1 on, to catch up. Maybe I'll catch up in time for the season finale? (fingers crossed)

I see ISTP for Reese, definitely. I would say ISFP but there are moments (e.g. the episode with the doctor and the sex offender) where he has really adorable Thinker Fe. :wub:

Not sure about Finch, though. Maybe it's because I've seen Michael Emerson playing WAY MORE INTJ than he does in this show (i.e. as Ben Linus from "Lost"), that Finch almost acts like a Feeler in comparison. :laugh: I might see him as more ISTJ than INTJ, just because, from the three/four episodes I've seen, he is not nearly as good at thinking on his feet as Reese is, and when Reese asks him probing questions, his responses are pretty graceless. Maybe my grasp of functions isn't that great, but I thought Ni was better at improvising than Si? It may not even be function related. I dunno. :doh: