User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default Dan wheldon fatal crash

    Indy 500 driver Dan wheldon died this sunday, this is tragic, watch at your own discretion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bRp...eature=related

  2. #2
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    I know. I was wondering if anyone was going to bring it up. The whole thing sucks. He was only 33.

  3. #3
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    I saw that. Very very sad

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I know. I was wondering if anyone was going to bring it up. The whole thing sucks. He was only 33.
    Yeah it sucks, Indy is such a dumb sport though....American racing is god awful. poor guy.

  5. #5
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Yeah it sucks, Indy is such a dumb sport though....American racing is god awful. poor guy.
    are you sure you're an ISTP?

































    haha, i'm just messing with you.

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    are you sure you're an ISTP?





























    haha, i'm just messing with you.
    All they do is go around in circles at 220 MPH, that and NASCAR I'm just not a fan of American racing.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    All they do is go around in circles at 220 MPH
    That's why I only watch the last few laps.
    Watching an entire race would drive me insane. Monotony.

  8. #8
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    All they do is go around in circles at 220 MPH, that and NASCAR I'm just not a fan of American racing.
    and.... this is why i don't watch it as well.

    i don't understand the point of 500 turns when you could just do one.

  9. #9
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    and.... this is why i don't watch it as well.

    i don't understand the point of 500 turns when you could just do one.
    Maybe if you compare it to eating dark chocolate morsels? If one is great, 500 is better!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  10. #10
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Maybe if you compare it to eating dark chocolate morsels? If one is great, 500 is better!
    mmmmm chocolate..... :homerdrool:

Similar Threads

  1. Are INFJ's vulnerable to car crashes?
    By SuperFob in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:30 PM
  2. Buffalo Plane Crash
    By Tigerlily in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:26 PM
  3. Dan Ariely (Video Links Included)
    By Jack Flak in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 05:55 AM
  5. computer crashed
    By targobelle in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO