User Tag List

First 456781656 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

It's amazing how bad this show is. I still watch it.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    What's so bad about it?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

You're not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    What's so bad about it?
    I'd say it was over acted and the characters aren't likable. They're all whiny and just really annoying. I liked the first season, maybe because it was so short? lol
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I'd say it was over acted and the characters aren't likable. They're all whiny and just really annoying. I liked the first season, maybe because it was so short? lol
    That seems like a fairly valid reason

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Shane, I don't care if he's driving the plot at this point, I want him to die. He's neither dangerous nor adding to the suspense, just incredibly annoying. Dale, Andrea, and Lori can all go too, actually. Smart move on their part to off Sophia, added some emotional punch that the entire season has lacked to date. And I want to proclaim my official love for Glenn, awkward bugger that he is.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Shane, I don't care if he's driving the plot at this point, I want him to die. He's neither dangerous nor adding to the suspense, just incredibly annoying. Dale, Andrea, and Lori can all go too, actually. Smart move on their part to off Sophia, added some emotional punch that the entire season has lacked to date.
    Agreed.

And I want to proclaim my official love for Glenn, awkward bugger that he is.
    He's a decent character; for some reason he reminds me a lot of myself.

figsfiggyfigs

no kidding.

As much as I dislike Shane, I completely agree with him. I would've done the same. I would've told Herhsal he forgoes ownership when there is no longer enforced and established law.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Now that I think about it, why was everyone so concerned about the walkers in the barn? The barn itself was strong enough to hold all of them and there seemed to be little chance of them escaping; you'd think thr group would act a little more rationally about the whole ordeal.

I sort of agree. I had never seen the show until I watched the whole first season right before the second season premiered. I was so excited by the first season; I thought it was great. The second season is really lacking in plot and action. Every episode seems like 55 minutes of whining about the same issues that were whined about in the previous episode, and five minutes where someone has sex or kills a zombie. The most recent episode obviously bucked that trend and gave a pretty satisfying ending to the Sophia storyline. It left me eager to see what happens in the aftermath, so I guess well done Walking Dead. But the second half of the season really needs to break out of the inertia.

I also agree with those that say they don't really like the characters. Glenn, Daryl and Maggie are the only characters I really like. Lori and Carol are the worst. Perhaps with the conclusion of the Sophia story, Carol can soon become zombie chow. Then again, I hated every single character in Sex And The City and still thought it was a solid show.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I sort of agree. I had never seen the show until I watched the whole first season right before the second season premiered. I was so excited by the first season; I thought it was great. The second season is really lacking in plot and action. Every episode seems like 55 minutes of whining about the same issues that were whined about in the previous episode, and five minutes where someone has sex or kills a zombie. The most recent episode obviously bucked that trend and gave a pretty satisfying ending to the Sophia storyline. It left me eager to see what happens in the aftermath, so I guess well done Walking Dead. But the second half of the season really needs to break out of the inertia.

I also agree with those that say they don't really like the characters. Glenn, Daryl and Maggie are the only characters I really like. Lori and Carol are the worst. Perhaps with the conclusion of the Sophia story, Carol can soon become zombie chow. Then again, I hated every single character in Sex And The City and still thought it was a solid show.
    I agree with all this. Well, except for the Sex and the City part, b/c I can't even make it through one episode of that.

And no matter where I go to read about TWD, everyone essentially thinks the same thing. No one likes the characters this season, nor the direction the show's going in. Didn't they fire all the writers at the end of last season? HUGE mistake.

I'm tired of the kids in general, but I thought Sophia's actress did a heck of a job being a zombie. If we could only ditch Carl.

I'm just tired of most of this cast, and I feel like the writers aren't writing people--they're writing DRAMA and SITUATIONS. but they're not doing it well. I am not living vicariously through these folks this season like I did last season. I'm not imagining myself in this scenario like I did last season. I'm mostly going, COME ON! </Gob Bluth> the whole time.

I can't even be mad at characters for choices they make, b/c it doesn't feel like they're people making flawed choices. It seems like they're pawns of stupid writers.
    Something Witty