User Tag List

First 37454647484957 Last

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ... It was all a dream, apparently. Or at least if a petition works as planned.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-de...202955048.html
    No. Just no. This would be the worst thing ever as it would have ramifications far beyond this one character.

There is already the feeling that the real core characters are immune to harm due to their popularity. If that starts to extend out to the second level characters much suspense will disappear as from that point on you could expect only red shirts to get offed.

xF's are running amok at what's her face teary exit interview is all.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Not all Fs. *sips Mountain Dew* *chews taquito*
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    No. Just no. This would be the worst thing ever as it would have ramifications far beyond this one character.

There is already the feeling that the real core characters are immune to harm due to their popularity. If that starts to extend out to the second level characters much suspense will disappear as from that point on you could expect only red shirts to get offed.

xF's are running amok at what's her face teary exit interview is all.
    Well, honestly, my dislike of Beth is fairly well-established... but regardless, yeah, doing that has really bad ramifications on the "trust factor" between audience and writers. If we're playing take-backs, give me Herschel instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Not all Fs. *sips Mountain Dew* *chews taquito*
    SHE'S FAKING! IT'S AN ACT MEANT TO DECEIVE EVERYONE! SOMEWHERE IN THE DEPTHS OF THAT BRAIN SHE IS RUNNING AMOK WITH HER HANDS IN THE AIR! I KNOW IT!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I liked the last episode well enough, I guess. But can anyone explain why Beth did what she did at the end? It might rank as the dumbest and least motivated instigating event of the entire run of the show. I couldn't hear what she was saying as she did it, but I can't imagine it matters. It's hard to believe there wasn't a better way to instigate what the writers wanted to happen.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I thought it was understandable that she wanted to stab the shit out of Dawn before they parted ways, especially since Dawn took Noah back. She'd been pushing back against Dawn the whole time she was at the hospital.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I didn't feel like the execution of it made sense either. If they want beth and dawn to die, the scene could have been better staged.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I thought it was understandable that she wanted to stab the shit out of Dawn before they parted ways, [...] She'd been pushing back against Dawn the whole time she was at the hospital.
    Yes, I thought it made perfect beautiful sense.
    Because it became a story about the specificity of how Beth interpreted Dawn.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I thank the writers for getting rid of Beth (There will be no more singing in the zombie apocalypse.) and I humbly request that they also get rid of Tara and replace her with Summer Glau.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The scene seemed to belong better on a show like The Following.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Season 5B starts this Sunday night.

I figure we should have a betting pool on who will bite it this season.

This is a fair evaluation:
    https://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-de...183246507.html

The most obvious choices to me:

- Rosita, Tara, or Sasha. They haven't done much with these characters overall to suggest future plans with them. They're expendable. I think Sasha is the safest of the bunch.

- Noah. In the same group, but he just joined so he probably will be given a grace period before getting the axe.

- Eugene or Father Gabriel. Not as likely as the first group, they still have some play; they just seem the most expendable.

Finally, a main cast kill:
    - Glenn is most likely to die. He's a favorite of mine, but he seems the most expendable of the main cast while still adding some "ooomph" since he's the second character we really met, after Rick.
    - Rick is another possibility. But I more suspect he will become maimed in some way.

Sorry, but I don't see Michonne or Daryl biting it any year soon.
    They might do something stupid with Carol and let her "die valiantly," though. Who knows? The whole "Beth" thing still annoys me.