User Tag List

First 33414243444553 Last

Oh, yeah definitely. That seems to be a common complaint why some of the people I know won't watch it anymore. I'm the only one left.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Just saw it (I rewatched the season 4 finale first).

Definitely one of the better episodes and just crazy in a good way, although there were a few moments that were kind of predictable.* Still, I liked the little bit of background we got on the Terminus folks, Tyresse was pretty great, and the last few minutes when the survivors met up were just pretty awesome.

Last edited by Bellflower; 10-14-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default The Walking Dead Intro using drunk people

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Okay, one thing that I learned that was interesting is that the blonde guy (the first guy out of the eight in the room) was the guy who was with the girl in the episode where Rick sends Carol off for what she did at the prison. I hadn't recognized him. But now that I know that, I feel like what happened in the pilot in that room was less of a cop-out. This was clarified on Talking Dead and also in Episode 2, when Carol gives Rick back his watch that she found (because the Terminus folks stripped everyone of their stuff).

Episode 2 had more character catch-up dev, plus a bizarre turn of events in the last five minutes. Good grief

And finally we might find out what happened to Beth.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Just saw it (I rewatched the season 4 finale first).

Definitely one of the better episodes and just crazy in a good way, although there were a few moments that were kind of predictable.* Still, I liked the little bit of background we got on the Terminus folks, Tyresse was pretty great, and the last few minutes when the survivors met up were just pretty awesome.

I have no idea whether we are still supposed to use spoiler tags in this thread, but...

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm not sure about spoilers either. I think maybe giving people a day or two is good enough? I guess the title does say "spoilers," so...

Yeah, I have no idea about Bob really.... except that regardless it doesn't look too good for him right now. As always, people are more dangerous than zombies.

It's funny seeing Michonne carry a gun rather than having her sword.

Morgan was in a clip at the very end of the episode - it might have run after most/all of the credits.

Oh, and I have to say that watching Bob and Sasha kiss and happily play with each other in the opening minutes of the episode pretty told me that one of them was going to not fare well. Seriously. I sat here like, "Okay, that's the end of THAT relationship."

EDIT:
    Decent review of the episode. Here's this part about Father Gabriel (only spoiled cuz it's conjecture, but I thought the same thing when I saw it):

Also of value is that conversation where Bob and others are trying to tell Rick to let the Terminus folks go and not worry about them, so as to not become like them. This actually is a fair statement, an idealistic aspiration of who human beings should be, to not become the monster they fight against. Rick resists but mostly succumbs to their joint efforts to subvert his aggression.

However, such ideas have costs... and it looks like the group is starting to pay for them. Just because you don't want to deal harshly with the world doesn't mean the world will respect that, and you're still vulnerable to the exact same dangers as before except now you're stuck fighting a reactive rather than proactive battle. If everyone had listened to RICK about making sure the Termites were dead, much sorrow could have been averted. Just because Rick was being more realistic than idealistic doesn't mean he wasn't right.

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Fan favorite Glen...
    WTF!?! I hate that guy. He's on top of my "please off this character next list". But yeah that article was bang on about the "red shirt" nature of who got it in the camp.

However, one of the positive things I have to say about this season is, 2 episodes in, and I am not hating on Glen yet. Mainly because he has had no primary focus, but lets hope it stays that way.

Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    WTF!?! I hate that guy. He's on top of my "please off this character next list". But yeah that article was bang on about the "red shirt" nature of who got it in the camp.

However, one of the positive things I have to say about this season is, 2 episodes in, and I am not hating on Glen yet. Mainly because he has had no primary focus, but lets hope it stays that way.

awww.... I like Glenn. And yeah, a lot of fans seems to like him for some reason.

But that's okay. I'm sure he could annoy the crap out of some people. I think he's already dead in the comic.

As far as Bob: We'll wait and see. The show doesn't always follow the comic, so it's hard to know; but that was what I immediately got from those scenes, and I saw it repeated by reviewers who thought the same.

If so, it's too bad because I don't feel like they actually did much with Bob over the season he's been on.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post

I love Glenn! And I agree with the review Jennifer posted in spoiler tags - that's my take on Father Gabriel as well.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari