User Tag List

First 32404142434452 Last

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

^This is very cool! Though Beth appears WAAAYYY too cheerful to be in the midst of a Zombie Apocalypse!
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

Socionics
    ILI

Look how far we've come.

MBTI
    INFj
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so

^Tyreese and Beth are also question marks...
    I've looked at life from both sides now
    From up and down and still somehow
    It's life's illusions I recall
    I really don't know life at all

Joni Mitchell

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think we need to keep tally and see whether Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead has the higher "kill list."

(PS. I'm kidding. Don't spoiler GoT by posting a pic in here.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Too bad they never used this scene (of one of Rick's visions of Lori in S3), I kind of like it.
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/16/wa...mbie-season-3/

Also, I haven't watched the finale for a long time from S3, but I remember being disappointed in it. And all the Andrea stuff was all overblown. I might have liked the original versions more.
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/07/wa...eleted-scenes/

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Scenes Cut From Walking Dead Premiere for Being Too Violent? | moviepilot.com

s the Season 5 premiere of The Walking Dead so violent and disturbing that some scenes have been cut?

This seems to be the case after an interview with star Steven Yeun - AKA Glenn - in which the actor claimed some scenes were so shocking, he wasn't even sure if they were even legal:

Said Steven:

I remember a couple of scenes I would look over at what was going on in the scene and I would be like, ‘What the eff? What are we doing? How is this legal? It's grounded and real, too; it's not like torture or gore for no reason. It's literally, that is what would happen and we are trying to show it. It would not work on network television, let me tell you that.

This is not the first time we've heard about the brutality of the Season 5 premiere. Only last week Lauren Cohan, AKA Maggie, made similar statements about the episode, saying some of the scenes were "so disturbing" she didn't think they'd make it onto TV.

Comic Con Season 5 trailer

MBTI
    XXFP

i made this thread?! man, it's been a while. i ended up forgetting this show and watching the whole thing on netflix (through season 3 or 4?) a few months ago. it's fun to watch and to yell at the screen at poor tactical decisions.

so i guess i ended up liking it, though my initial heavy-handed impression hasn't changed much.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

New episode was good. Glad to see the black dude let himself go in an ... awesome manner. Cannibalism is freaky; seriously, how could people do that. I'd rather die, then have to kill and eat other people. There's something wrong about that in a way I can't put into words. It's like butchering and eating myself or something.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I really liked the premiere too. It felt like a return to form, to me. Hopefully they won't get stuck in one setting this season. I think that is what causes the show to stagnate.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post