FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

More in-depth interview with Melissa McBride:

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-w...223741761.html
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I find it both hilarious and disturbing how few fucks are given regarding the disappearance of Beth. Also, this Terminus place has as a very ominous vibe surrounding it, and the fact that upon arrival some lady yet to be named is barbecuing something seems like some foreshadowing to cannibalism going down there.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah totally creepy vibe!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, Episode 14 was pretty amazing. Sometimes you feel like characters are introduced simply to die, and you recognize those redshirts when you see them.

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I find it both hilarious and disturbing how few fucks are given regarding the disappearance of Beth. Also, this Terminus place has as a very ominous vibe surrounding it, and the fact that upon arrival some lady yet to be named is barbecuing something seems like some foreshadowing to cannibalism going down there.
    Terminus was a little disappointing. Seems a bit too much like Pleasantville (the town run by the Guv). All warm and fuzzy on the outside but with a dark underbelly. I worry about "been there, done that" syndrome.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, the way that tunnel incident almost played out, I was ready to call Glenn the biggest a-hole from this side of eternity, but then he actually did something freaking noble after acting like a moron in love for half the episode. I suppose it's consistent with his emo-driven character, but I wanted to slap that boy silly when he insisted on going through that dark tunnel that he could have found a safer way around.

The burning of the photo ("You won't need it ever again...")... Is that ominous or what?

Also, the way Daryl's pissing match ended up... Wow. Okay. Well, I think the finale could be a ballbuster for Rick, Carl, and/or Michonne with that kind of setup.

Best lines:

- Joe: There's nothing worse than an outdoor cat who thinks he's an indoor cat.
    - Eugene: You are seriously hot, Tara. (and other assorted bits from resident nerdy brainiac)
    - Len: ... or maybe you're into the "little ones." [eeewww!]
    - Glenn: Sorry I punched you in the face. Abraham: Naw. I like fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    Terminus was a little disappointing. Seems a bit too much like Pleasantville (the town run by the Guv). All warm and fuzzy on the outside but with a dark underbelly. I worry about "been there, done that" syndrome.
    Well, the main difference is that there weren't guys manning the fences, and I wonder if the reason for that is because their take-order can't come to them if they lock them out.

Sorry, but after watching too much Hannibal, I always end up looking another time at the dinner plate when someone says to join them for a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Oh, I see you picked up on that too.
    Yeah, it's the "end of the road" for all who enter here.
    And, "You'll be safe in mah bellee!"

But yeah -- nothing about Beth. Not that Daryl would talk about it to those guys.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You know, I thought I recognized that woman at the end. Heh.

More linkies:
    http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-w...233730829.html

MBTI
    INTp

You guys are really sold on that cannibal aspect aren't you? I didn't really pick up on that until it was pointed out here. But you may be on to something.

Other mentioned points:

- Emo-driven Glen is always irritating me. I always hope he's the next key character to get offed, but with my luck he will end up the last man standing. Yes, my Glen hate is probably a reflection of my type
    - The lack of security at terminus was strange, obviously they have some muscle behind the scenes, especially if they are nefarious enslavers (i.e. capture walk ins and make them livestock)
    - I keep wondering when the Beth story line will get a follow up too. Seems like it might have to wait until next season. Talk about "out of sight, out of mind".
    - From the teaser for "next week" it's clear Rick, Michone et. al. get in a big scrap, presumably with Darryl's gang (but maybe the terminus folks are involved somehow as well).

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    You guys are really sold on that cannibal aspect aren't you? I didn't really pick up on that until it was pointed out here. But you may be on to something.
    Well, we are partial cheaters -- I don't read the comic, but I end up seeing stuff about it when I read about the TV show and it seems like there is a sequence with cannibals. So it's probably going to show up in the series SOMEWHERE.
    - Emo-driven Glen is always irritating me. I always hope he's the next key character to get offed, but with my luck he will end up the last man standing. Yes, my Glen hate is probably a reflection of my type
    I think Glen's a good person, but yeah, his emotionally driven behavior will get people killed at some point. I can respect that at least he's consistent, though; he's always had a soft heart, and he always has put his heart over his head. But some of the stuff he does DRIVES ME CRAZY -- like how he took advantage of Tara.

- The lack of security at terminus was strange, obviously they have some muscle behind the scenes, especially if they are nefarious enslavers (i.e. capture walk ins and make them livestock)
    Yeah -- I mean, there has to be SOMETHING there if simply to take care of any "herds" that might wander through the area.

- I keep wondering when the Beth story line will get a follow up too. Seems like it might have to wait until next season. Talk about "out of sight, out of mind".
    Well, Carol disappeared for a few episodes earlier this season. I don't think we ever did find out where she went or what happened to her, did we?

- From the teaser for "next week" it's clear Rick, Michone et. al. get in a big scrap, presumably with Darryl's gang (but maybe the terminus folks are involved somehow as well).
    Yeah. Rather ominous.

Joe's gang was also played as baddies when we were looking at them from Rick's perspective, and even the opening bits with Daryl joining them, they seemed pretty jerky. But unfortunately now we've had an episode to get into their heads a bit more, and they're not necessarily "bad" guys, although they are survivors with little mercy for those who violate the group code (and if you're not in their group, you're potential prey). So it'll make things a little worse for the audience and for Daryl if he's forced to make choices.