First 22303132333442 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Exactly, it was a bit too predictable as well, since almost every unimportant character seems to be dead now, haha
    Pretty much. Three episodes in, and the body count already seems astronomical... although of course no one in the "main" cast (i.e., people who predated the season) aside from maybe Karen, who wasn't really well-known last season anyway.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

They will find some meds and save Glenn. Hershel, not sure. Tyreese is a goner for obvious reasons. At first I was like why the fuck are you getting out of the car!?!? Then I re watched it and saw that super hot Daryl isn't the best driver, and ran the car up on a pile of walkers. I still think they'd have stood a better chance at having a few guys quickly getting out of the car and push it off the bodies while Daryl guns it, then hope back in and head back the way they came.

Carol is bad ass. She needed to burn the cooties off of those infected bodies. Good for her! Michonne is still my girl, and if they kill her off I will NOT be HAPPY!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Episode 3

i think my favorite conversations happen between Daryl and Michonne. They're the two least talkative individuals, so their conversations are so minimalist while still getting the point across.
    They should make babies together. It's not fair that Glenn is the only one getting any.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    They will find some meds and save Glenn. Hershel, not sure. Tyreese is a goner for obvious reasons.
    Well, it's either him or you-know-who. AWKWARD.

The problem with Glenn is that he's on borrowed time. The comic and show do diverge, but he's already down in one of them.

At first I was like why the fuck are you getting out of the car!?!? Then I re watched it and saw that super hot Daryl isn't the best driver, and ran the car up on a pile of walkers.
    Yeah, he oughta stick with the chopper.

I still think they'd have stood a better chance at having a few guys quickly getting out of the car and push it off the bodies while Daryl guns it, then hope back in and head back the way they came.
    if they had responded more promptly, they might have been able to pull that off.

Kinda think it's silly Tyrese wasn't bitten though. if he wasn't.

They should make babies together. It's not fair that Glenn is the only one getting any.
    if Michonne and Daryl started to breed, the zombie war would soon be over. Their baby army could wipe out the zombie scourge.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Do you think Tyreese managed to avoid being bitten? I need to watch again!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Do you think Tyreese managed to avoid being bitten? I need to watch again!
    I don't think they showed a bite, but considering what he hacked his way out of the middle of, I'm not sure how he could reasonably have avoided it. Talk about a stretch -- those things were so thick on him, you couldn't even see him in the middle of the blob and they abandoned him.

I'm okay with Tyreese getting bumped off. He's beginning to irk me whereas you-know-who is finally beginning to grow on me.
    Agreed that he couldn't (or shouldn't) have escaped unscathed. It was really peculiar to see him emerging from the trees behind that pair of walkers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't think they are going to kill off Tyreese. One of the writers (? maybe a producer? I am not sure) was on Talking Dead and mentioned that his and Carol's are two of the most in-depth character arcs this season. In the comic, there was a scene where they went into an abandoned gym or something and it was full of walkers and the rest of the party had to leave him there, and at some point when they went back he was just sitting in the middle of a pile of walker bodies that he had taken out with a hammer. I think that was the inspiration for that scene.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Speaking of Talking Dead did anybody else watch that? How about Marilyn Manson's wacky comments? I found it hilarious. My favorite was the one about Carol looking like Jamie Lee Curtis and how that made him think of zombies eating Activia to help with their sluggish digestion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The problem with Glenn is that he's on borrowed time. The comic and show do diverge, but he's already down in one of them.
    Apparently the actor who plays Glenn wrote a nasty letter to the creator about the gruesome way the character was killed off in the comics, haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Oh, I forgot to mention that in the scene in the comic where Tyreese kills all those walkers in the gym or whatever it was (I didn't read it, Noah told me about it), when they come back for him and he's cleared out the whole place somebody asks him "what happened?" and he's like "I'm not sure, I don't really remember." So there's some blackout rage issues going on with him.

I like Tyreese but I still miss T-Dogg.