User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Tonight's episode was paced a little slower, to get a breather after all the craziness in recent weeks. That's not a bad thing sometimes...

Decent commentary:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...s-of-woodbury/

Gotta again give some praise to Michonne -- probably the most she's articulated her opinion, and it's good to hear what she is thinking.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

All in all, a decent "pause in the action" episode to give everyone a breather and set mood a bit.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

IMO best episode in the season, maybe best in series since the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    IMO best episode in the season, maybe best in series since the pilot.
    You might be right. It was fantastic. I wonder how much of the decision to bring Morgan back was fan-driven. I'm not a fan of that, but I'm a fan of this.

Also, do we need spoiler tags in this thread? I thought all the TV and movie related threads were simply understood to have spoilers.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Also, do we need spoiler tags in this thread? I thought all the TV and movie related threads were simply understood to have spoilers.
    I don't know. I've been chewed out recently by someone for not using spoilers, even when my post hid the most important points of the item in question, so it's confusing.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

@Jennifer I was thinking those very same things when watching the episode. I feel like there will be a lesson taught to Rick and viewers for his slip from 'protecting my peeps' into 'callous indifference to the welfare of others' (with the hitchhiker incident and scaring off the friendly prison refugees), which is a much smaller slip than one might think. Perhaps it's because he's law enforcement and his psychological foray in watching death far predates the zombie-pocalypse survivors'? I'm not sure why his indifference is barely a step above Merle's, but it's alarming that the group's leader and resident pariah share this trait and I suspect the show's writers intend to punish accordingly.

Also, is anyone else relieved that the writers seem to be giving Michonne's "angry black woman" schtick a rest and are preparing to make her a more psychologically 3-dimensional character?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke