User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Did they ever try to corroborate what this kid said with Maggie? --to clarify how well he actually knows her etc.?
    Not that I saw...but you'd think Maggie'd have brought that up during the group discussion if she knew him. That, or the writers dropped the ball.
    Something Witty

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Think we may have another major character death before the end of the season.

My money would be on Herschel.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Think we may have another major character death before the end of the season.

My money would be on Herschel.
    Really? Over ever-more-problematic, clearly gonna die in a dramatic stand-off in the season finale Shane?

Also, the farm will probably be overrun either by zombies or other hostile survivors (or both) before the season ends.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Really? Over ever-more-problematic, clearly gonna die in a dramatic stand-off in the season finale Shane?

Also, the farm will probably be overrun either by zombies or other hostile survivors (or both) before the season ends.
    Shane is the major source of tension/controversy, why would they kill him off? Besides the previews had him talking about some sort of injury, so that's too obvious.

Maybe it's Herschel's daughter.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Shane is the major source of tension/controversy, why would they kill him off? Besides the previews had him talking about some sort of injury, so that's too obvious.

Maybe it's Herschel's daughter.
    He's a stale source of controversy. Controversy tends to come to a head in finales. I'm guessing we'll find a whole new antagonist next season.

figsfiggyfigs

He's a stale source of controversy. Controversy tends to come to a head in finales. I'm guessing we'll find a whole new antagonist next season.
    The whole show is stale, not just him. I'd love to see Shane gone, but I just think it is too obvious of a kill. If he does end up dying, it is far too expected, proving even more that the show is stale and predictable.

MBTI
    INTP

I think Shane's a goner. This is a heavy-handed show, and they've been telegraphing it with Lori's Lady Macbeth act. Not to mention, Shane apparently didn't even live this long in the comics, and I think the actor's been cast in something else.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I think Shane's a goner. This is a heavy-handed show, and they've been telegraphing it with Lori's Lady Macbeth act. Not to mention, Shane apparently didn't even live this long in the comics, and I think the actor's been cast in something else.
    You are right that Shane died very, very early in the comics (though, to be fair, Dale died far later and Sophie is still alive I think), and I believe he has been cast in something else. Plus, the show has cast a character for next season called the Governor, and that character is ten times as evil as Shane could ever hope to be.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Pretty much agree with everything that has already been said here about the most recent episode.

As for what may happen in the coming episodes . . . well the preview shows that Randall got loose and is presumably heading back to his group (of course who wouldn't? I mean the politics involved within the group are just terrible; after they fixed his leg and brought him back to the farm, they should have intergrated the kid into the group (reminding him that his 'buddy' left him to die and that the other guys were really dangerous). Of course once he announces that his original group is 30 men strong as well as armed and dangerous, then that does become a different issue entirely).

I predict that someone slightly significant other than Rick will probably die. Seriously anyone could be nocked off at one point or another, but I highly doubt that it's going to be Rick. Anyway, I am very excited for next weeks epsiodes, lots of promising excitment.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Talk is that Shane is a goner, Carl will be the one to kill him and the Governor will be the next controversial character. Also, Jon Bernthal (Shane) has reportedly been cast in TNT's La Noir. Shane's demise would also follow the comic series which I know hasn't been followed to the tee, but so far has been close.

Excellent episode btw! Nail biter, similar to the first season, only better!