• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Horror Story *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, my second choice worked out.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welp, there it is: Season Four.

AHS: FREAK SHOW

The showrunner broke his Twitter hiatus Monday to reveal that the next installment of the series will be titled American Horror Story: Freak Show.

The new title comes as little surprise after AHS writer Douglas Petrie confirmed that the next incarnation of the series will be set in a spooky carnival.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And a blast from the past:

b387e57001a2ee5076e9b234e74eea92.jpg

attachment.php

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.tvguide.com/News/American-Horror-Story-Freak-Show-Pepper-Naomi-Grossman-1086793.aspx

Ryan Murphy is breaking with tradition and bringing back a fan favorite character for American Horror Story: Freak Show. Naomi Grossman will reprise her role as Asylum patient Pepper in the new season, Entertainment Weekly reports.

Rumors that Pepper would be returning began in July when an AHS call sheet was leaked and now Murphy has confirmed, "She is in this [season.]"

Fall TV's must-see new shows

While Murphy loves to reuse actors, this is the first time in AHS history that a character from one season will appear in another. "We thought about it long and hard and we decided that it was interesting to do," the co-creator explained. And since Freak Show takes place in 1952, 12 years before Asylum, the season will act like a prequel for Pepper.

140912naomi-grossman1_300x206.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
‘American Horror Story’ Has Strong Return, Stephen King Approval

American Horror Story returned for its fourth season, Freak Show, and with it came the highest ratings for the series so far, as well as approval from acclaimed author Stephen King.

According to a report from Deadline, the premiere of American Horror Story: Freak Show drew in 6.127 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic. That’s a 10 percent jump from last season’s Coven, which brought in 5.54 million during its premiere episode...

As previously reported by The Inquisitr, Freak Show is supposed to be the final season for actress Jessica Lange. However, American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy said that may change.

“This is her favorite season, without question. I really want her to keep her hand in [future seasons]… Does that mean 13 episodes? Does that mean six? Does that mean one? She and I are probably going to have a dinner date when the holidays come.”..

And yes, the infamous clown (dear god):

-----

I just watched it online last night (an hour-long episode). Did anyone else happen to see the premiere yet?

My feelings are mixed so far. I find it interesting but I'm not getting the high-charge I got off season 1. However, I think it's working decently as an unsettling "drama."

Also:

1. Pretty decent effects for TV for the siamese twins (Dot and Bette Tattler).

2. The clown scenes were pretty unsettling. Day-um!

3. I'm sorry, but during Elsa Mars' singing/dance number (and in fact in general), since she's playing a kind of aging German starlet, I keep getting flashbacks of Madeleine Kahn in any random Mel Brooks movie. I know it's not supposed to be funny, but that part is so unfortunate. Lili Von Shtupp + Hedwig doing David Bowie, anyone? [gawd, that sounds so twisted in itself]

4. Also, the intro sequence -- I thought it was cool, but it didn't seem to blow me away nor was it 'unsettling' as much as some of the others (I thought Season 1 and 3 were the creepiest).

EDIT:
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/jessica-langes-ahs-life-mars-182500044.html

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finished the 3rd season this week. Imo, the best one thus far.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Probably not really connected to this degree, but hey, everyone enjoys speculation.
7 Ways All 4 AHS Seasons Could Be Connected -- Vulture

"American Horror Story: Season 4" starts this weekend (Sunday?) week on Wednesday night. (Walking dead starts on Sunday.)

I'm still catching up, we're watching season 2 right now but OMGGGG that stuff is so deep on that site... I wonder if they picked similar locations to keep avenues of approach more open for writers, and fans are speculating based on that? Or if they have a plan to weave them all together more as they go somehow..

Also, even though Zachary Quinto is suuuuper creep on season 2, he's still hot.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
s04e01

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
s04e01

As far as the clown goes, I'm a little disappointed by the habit each season of having some random weird psychopath as part of the plot. In Season 2 we had Bloodyface. Season 3, we had the Axe guy. Season 4, now the clown. So that part is getting a little repetitive. Still, I like the clown's costume design.

To be honest, clowns in themselves don't scare me that much, it's mostly just spiders. So I guess that's why Stephen King mixed them both together in IT. :D

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

As far as the clown goes, I'm a little disappointed by the habit each season of having some random weird psychopath as part of the plot. In Season 2 we had Bloodyface. Season 3, we had the Axe guy. Season 4, now the clown. So that part is getting a little repetitive. Still, I like the clown's costume design.
His permanent ultra big smile, combined with his serious eyes, makes him as creepy as serial killers come. To look at him and not cringe a little can be challenging.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Actually the basic concept for Season 3 was a huge ripoff of Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters AKA XMen.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Imo, this is easily the worst season so far. You liking it, [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION]?

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
I'm warming up to season 4. The pilot left me a bit cold but lately I am thinking the story/setting is unique in a colorful way.

The clown brings a bit of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibe with him what with the youngsters caged up in the bus and all. It's not the crazies locked up in the asylum, it's the crazies locking up the sane.

Too bad about Meep though. That was like killing Beaker from the muppets. MEEP!

Also, I'm digging the music performances.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mmm, this is starting to look like 'Dexter'

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Pepper is clearly the star of Freak Show. My favorite episode to date.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
02ef088759a5fad8e027a1f2bc7d8fd1.jpg

(yes, that's the actress who plays her)

------

tumblr_n07va1IVtY1t17rjro1_500.png

tumblr_mxwkz5VOnp1renehho1_500.png