• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Horror Story *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

T

ThatGirl

:( I can't seem to catch this at the right time. I heard the show is fantastic. As soon as I see it, I will write more.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Each week this show gets better and better. Last night was insane! Did anyone else watch?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, omg. Wasn't expecting THAT.

Also, what a hoot casting Zachary Quinto (AKA Spock)!

REAL spoilers (you've been warned):

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I watched it, and then I couldn't get on TypeC last night! *shakes fist at sky* Okay, here goes:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I have a question - do you think this show is trying to position itself as the next "Lost" (different genre though)? Where there are layers and layers of mystery to try to keep people guessing and guessing? I didn't see last night's ep btw.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a question - do you think this show is trying to position itself as the next "Lost" (different genre though)? Where there are layers and layers of mystery to try to keep people guessing and guessing? I didn't see last night's ep btw.

I wouldn't say it's trying to be Lost, but I would say it's definitely using similar narrative devices in order to maintain interest (by creating mystery and controlled release of backstory).

Compare it to Terra Nova, which is more like ST:TNG where the episodes have been self-encapsulated and neatly wrapped up, where there is not yet any real menace, and where everything is pretty much blatant and out there in the open in comparison.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Larry has got to be alive since he has been seen outside of the house. Remember when Ben was running at the park and Larry showed up?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Larry has got to be alive since he has been seen outside of the house. Remember when Ben was running at the park and Larry showed up?

Can ghosts only be seen inside the house, though? Or are they haunting the Harmons themselves, as the owners of the house?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can ghosts only be seen inside the house, though? Or are they haunting the Harmons themselves, as the owners of the house?

I guess that's something we're gonna find out.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
The only reason I question that the ghosts can only be seen around the house is because the only time they seem to be able to leave is on Halloween.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I finally caught up.

I don't see the point of putting every post in a spoiler tag, people shouldn't read the thread if they aren't current. I didn't.

I must say, I find Violet to be a cunt. Then again, she's a teenager. They often are.