First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Halloween Pt 2 Spoiler Interview with Ryan Murphy

It seems like there’s some sexual tension between Vivien and Luke — will that progress?
    RM- Hmmmm. Hmmmm. I definitely think based on that scene you can see that there is an interesting connection there. And I think women are like, “F— you Dylan McDermott for cheating. Give Connie Britton some time!” Although it’s a very interesting concept: a five or six month pregnant woman who cheats. Although I think he has it coming. We haven’t really resolved that yet or figured out what we’re doing.

A big part of the episode was Tate. Are we to believe the school shooting dream that Tate had was a reality?
    Yes.

And those dead kids are the ones he shot in the high school?
    Yes.

Will we find out his motives for doing that?
    Yes. I think this episode introduces those people and the episode that follows we explore more of that.

Basically, I assumed that Tate is also dead but he doesn’t seem to know it. Will that be explained.

Yes you do find out why.

Do you think Hayden and the infantata talked while they were both in the basement?
    [Laughs] I think they do chat off camera.

If Larry killed his family in the house, why haven’t we seen them yet?
    You will. It’s coming up.

Are Chad and Patrick returning?
    Yes they come in two episodes from now in an episode called “Rubber Man.”

Why is Chad so mad?
    I think there’s a great sadness that Zach [Quinto] plays to somebody who sort of gave everything to something, be it the house or a relationship, and then it doesn’t turn out to your preconceived notions. I think he plays that frustration well. I also love his connection to Vivien in that he and Vivien are both with sex addicts. So there’s great pain and frustration to loving somebody with that situation and also like, “Why do you stay?” I think he created this world of beauty and comfort and hopefully children in the future and so I like the rage of it.

Was Tate aware that Adelaide was his sister?
    Oh yes.

How will Constance keep this a secret from him?
    Yes I think she will have a lot of explaining to do in upcoming episodes.

So give us a preview of next week’s episode, “Piggy Piggy.”
    “Piggy Piggy” is a really fun one for me, it’s also a horrifying one because one of the things the show deals with is the “American horrors” that we deal with in our culture. Certainly, kids and violence is one of them. So the opening is beyond tense and very upsetting where we see the true story of Tate. Then, Eric Stonestreet comes on as a patient who is paralyzed by urban myths and legends like Bloody Mary. It’s a pivotal one in the run of the show. It’s sort of half-way there and we deal with all these questions about Tate that we have been dealing with so I think it’s very momentous. What does he know? What doesn’t he know? Why he did what he did? What does Violet find out about what he did? It’s all that in there.

You just cast Mena Suvari and she’s playing the Black Dahlia from the 1940s?
    Yes.

Is she involved in the flashbacks with Dr. Montgomery?
    RM- Yes. The interesting thing about that is there were over 60 people to step forward to say, “I was the killer of the Black Dahlia” so we wanna tell people what really happened to the Black Dahlia. You know it had to do with the f—ed up house!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Hayden didn't nuke the doggie!!! I hate it when animals are pawns in horror shows. Leave the cute puppies out of it, k?
    Some are saying the dog was in the microwave and it's now "part" of the house.

Loved the stuff with Tate and the high school ghosteses. He seems to have blocked out the memory of what he did, and is genuinely confused. I wonder what he thinks is happening, what his existence is like, what sense he's made of it. There's something pretty Sixth Sense about the Tate storyline, like he's not aware he's a ghost, maybe? I don't know; I'm a bit confused.
    OK, now I <3 Tate even though he's psycho and killed his school mates. I really felt bad for the girl that said she should be married with kids now, had he not killed her. Tate is definitely dead, but I don't think he knows he is. He had to get back before sunrise too, right? He is in denial and that is probably why Constance wants to keep information from him. You'd think he would understand after his classmates confronted him that he did in fact kill them? Still I'm curious why he didn't acknowledge his Mother a few weeks back when she waved to him. He told Ben he hates her so maybe that's why.
    Poor Constance. She was actually so sweet in the scene where she was putting makeup on Addy. I thought she was going to poison her with the tea, though!
    She's definitely the most entertaining character on the show. I can't wait to hear what she'll say next! Jessica Lange is too fierce for words!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Am I the only one thinking that Vivien and whatshisfacemaincharacter are terrible as guardians? I mean, a creep tries to break into the house, sets the alarm off, their daughter goes missing. They call her, she claims she's safe and having fun without actually telling them where she is or what she's doing. They have no proof that she actually is safe, but still, it's like "Oh, okay, whatever. Come back home whenever you feel like it." WTFFFFFFFFF.

Oh, and Jessica Lange. Goddamn, that scene where Constance puts makeup on Addy, might have been the single most touching moment in this show.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that Vivien and whatshisfacemaincharacter are terrible as guardians? I mean, a creep tries to break into the house, sets the alarm off, their daughter goes missing. They call her, she claims she's safe and having fun without actually telling them where she is or what she's doing. They have no proof that she actually is safe, but still, it's like "Oh, okay, whatever. Come back home whenever you feel like it." WTFFFFFFFFF.

Oh, and Jessica Lange. Goddamn, that scene where Constance puts makeup on Addy, might have been the single most touching moment in this show.
    Srsly. Someone should call social services.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Why do you think Violet's so tough? Her parents seemed to have been even more self-absorbed in the past, with their own issues; she's learned how to fend for herself. Now it's become a cycle of distance.

That's probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Best line from this article:

Paul: I definitely thought she meant to save Vivien’s baby, though the idea that Frankenbaby is growing inside her is super-disturbing, so well done, Jen.
    (No, I'm not being partial just because Jen gets kudos, although that's a bonus.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Awesome preview for this week. Nice to see Violet making friends! haha

Who would you befriend if you lived in Murder House? For me, I'd like to hang out with Chad (Zachary Quinto) and probably Miora. At least Miora knows she's dead, but I'm not so sure about the others.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Awesome preview for this week.[/URL] Nice to see Violet making friends! haha
    The Piggy clip was really good.

Who would you befriend if you lived in Murder House? For me, I'd like to hang out with Chad (Zachary Quinto) and probably Miora. At least Miora knows she's dead, but I'm not so sure about the others.
    Moira is definitely one of the coolest (and least freaky). Tate actually doesn't bother me. The rest are kind of too emo for me.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Moira is definitely one of the coolest (and least freaky). Tate actually doesn't bother me. The rest are kind of too emo for me.
    Miora seems to have grown over the years since she was killed. The others don't seem to have a clue, which I think they're emo/needy. You know, if there is an afterlife, I would hope to move on instead of wandering not knowing wtf happened. The nursing student (or nurse) knows she was killed but doesn't seem to know much else.

Anyway, I love this show, maybe even more than *GASP* True Blood! lol

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Anyway, I love this show, maybe even more than *GASP* True Blood! lol
    I'd call it my favorite show right now, actually... although I have NO idea where it's going to go. Which is probably one reason why I like it.