First 202829303132 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    PS, you are going to need some kind of soul cleanser after marathonning the entire BB series!
    I gotta say, I love it... but it's kind of getting me down. There are very few characters who are generally above reproach (and I'm thinking Holly and Walt Jr here). Even the "good" guys can be real a-holes. Maybe Marie's okay, she's just a klepto but otherwise seems pretty good-hearted.

Oh wait, Gale was pretty decent. Aside from making meth to peddle to crackheads and kids. (He has also inspired me to dig up "leaves of grass" which I've never read, so I hope to read it soon.) Of course, the decent people aren't positioned to go very far when they're running with wolves.

From every indication, I think things are gonna get really bad by the end of Season 4.... and I am trying VERY hard to avoid spoilers and not read anything I don't have to. But... I'm thinking things between Gus and Walt are gonna come to a head. My guess is that somehow Walt ends up in charge. But.... only 7 more episodes to go until season 5 and I find out!

It's pretty sad if I have to go to American Horror Story to find lighter fare... ROFL.

I'm not really fond of them either except for Cordelia to some degree, but they are positioned in the story structure as the protagonists.
    I agree, they are being positioned as the main characters, and the black witches are kind of secondary characters or challenges to the white clan.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I watched BB from beginning up to the finale in two weeks, and I gotta say it was super depressing. I still say Walt's not a bad guy, he just got fucked over with Cancer and an opportunity presented itself.

As for AHS, I have no idea what's going to happen, and that's the way Ryan Murphy wants it. I do think we'll be surprised at the end though.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    As for AHS, I have no idea what's going to happen, and that's the way Ryan Murphy wants it. I do think we'll be surprised at the end though.
    That is my hope.

They've usually pulled out surprises a number of times, so I'm hoping even if this all seems pretty "straight forward," that it simply means we can expect some kind of curve ball (or a few of them). I'd be disappointed if something didn't come along to shake things up.

as far as BB goes, I'm also seeing they only have the first eight episodes of Season 5 (the Part I segment) up -- ARGGGGG. Does that mean I have to find free download sites??? I know i can find them, but the quality won't be as good. Otherwise it's shell $30 out on Amazon for DVD.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I wouldn't usually be this picky, but the last half of season 5 of BB is so good, I would spring for the DVD over watching it in crappy quality on free sites.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

At least pay for Ozymandias. It's pretty amazing.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Watched episode 8 of AHS:C tonight, finally. (I still have episode 9 to go.) And I figured out what was in the box as soon as it appeared, ROFL! Some good moments in this show. But it still has me guessing as to what's going to happen. No idea right now how things will resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    At least pay for Ozymandias. It's pretty amazing.
    I ended up Torrenting the last eight episodes in a package, the quality was really good... and yes, I'm glad, cuz those were episodes worth seeing in decent quality. I'm still unpacking it emotionally a week later. One of my favorite series ever.

Ozymandias was so intense.

MBTI
    INTp

Some significant plot twists/developments in episode 9. All good ones IMO.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    Some significant plot twists/developments in episode 9. All good ones IMO.
    Cool. Episode 8 had its moments, but (as another reviewer said) it only reminded me how kind of static the rest of the season has been at times. I feel like I'm still waiting for stuff to happen that is meaningful in the big sense of the word and plot dev.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

@SensEye: Finally watched Episode 9 and now I'm up to date.

Yee-haw, finally, sh*t happens! Decent episode.

But i can't believe they cast Jerry from "Smash" on this show; man, I hate that guy. he seems to leave a trail of slime no matter where he appears.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Still pushing for Nan as the next Supreme!