1. The murder/suicide was actually a double murder by Rubbersuit freak.
I have no idea who this dude is. Do you have any ideas? How many people have died in this house?
2. Moira just killed her mom; luckily for her she moved on, but poor Moira can't.
I like Miora a lot. I hope she can help Vivien and Violet. I'm not bothered with what happens to Ben.
3. Hayden's back from her cozy little home under gazebo and is still making calls to the house. (Criminy, I hate it when that happens, what's the point in murdering anyone if they Just! Don't! Stay! Dead!??) I think things will get uglier. And Vivien can't pull a Fatal Attraction because Hayden's already been offed once! Oh noes!
I love Hayden! Payback's a bitch!
4. The thing in the basement that killed the twin boys in the pilot and scarred Pretty Bitch High School Girl Bully is apparently the Frankenbaby of the insane abortionist who built the house.
Yes I think this is correct. They're referring to this thing as "Infantata" on the show's website. Super creepy! WHAT was he sewing on the babies dead arm?? It looked like an animal part? GROSS! lol
5. Ben is arguably more emotionally screwed up than Tate at the moment.... although he apparently still does not "go both ways."
Yeah, that was an interesting turn. His mental state is definitely declining.
6. Vivien is carrying Rubbersuit's demon baby from hell, which might go to full term within about 12 weeks and looks creepy enough on the ultrasound to knock out the attending nurse.
What on earth did the nurse see and why did they LEAVE the hospital without having a look? I'd do the ultrasound on myself before I left!
7. Bye-Bye Addy...
.... or should we be saying, "Hello?" since she'll now get to live in the house full of all her wonderful friends? At least she got to be pretty for one episode.
Yeah, that sucked. I wasn't expecting that. All the more reason to LOVE this show! I'm sorry she was dragged onto the Pet Cemetery like property because she said earlier in the episode that she never wanted to be a ghost. Constance strikes again!
8. Larry is a terrible businessman -- he should be collecting money upfront, not after he does the work.
I don't get why he needs the money if he is dead. I also think he is a real character and not Ben's alter ego, since he appears when Violet is home alone.
9. Violet is.... somewhere. But I have no clue where. The question is, where is Rubbersuit?
Who the fuck would leave their daughter home alone in that house?? Someone call social services!! Also, I can't see Tate letting anything bad happen to Violet AND she is in Halloween Part two according to the previews so I think she is OK.
Favorite quote of the night, "I want to be a pretty girl." Adie is listed in IMBD as appearing in 13 episodes so she will return as a ghost OR maybe she isn't dead.