.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Stevie Nicks will make an appearance before the season is over. She is The Supreme.
    ROFL!
    The quintessential Witchy woman.

Yes, I saw she is gonna make an appearance.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I kinda wish they hadn't announced it- just let her show up and everybody freak out.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

^ That would have been good. Connie Britton, and Dylan McDermott might show up too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The commenters over at the Onion AV club are really excited about last night's man-ass sighting!

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I like the idea of healing being limited, having a price to pay, etc. Misty herself was fried but looks whole again; it would be interesting if the latest victim actually remained looking the way she looks now, all toasty-o, just alive vs dead. Yes, I'm twisted and sadistic that way. But I don't like "Get out of Jail free" cards in my stories, I want trauma and sacrifice to mean something.

We should have a betting pool on who the next Supreme is going to be.

Hah I was thinking the same thought at work today, I think it would be more interesting if
    stayed burnt and crispy in appearance.

Also I agree with your choice of supreme ala spoiler.

*EDIT*

After the latest episode
    ....well huh that was typical. Or rather it's not surprising.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Just saw it... including guy butt!

At least we know what is up with hubby.

Angela Bassett scares the <bleep> out of me. I mean, she can play some of the sweetest people when she wants to, but when she wants to be bad, she's pretty effin' terrifying. I'm not sure why she just doesn't go and take out Witch House all on her own.

Meanwhile, with Misty Day around, I feel like we're in the latter part of a checkers match where after half the pieces left the board now everyone's getting kinged again in the back row. Enough already!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Meanwhile, with Misty Day around, I feel like we're in the latter part of a checkers match where after half the pieces left the board now everyone's getting kinged again in the back row. Enough already!
    I know, right?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I knew Misty was going to bring Madison back, it was just a matter of when. I think there will be consequences to each resurgence, like a Pet Sematary theme. I am fine with it as a plot element.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Hah I was thinking the same thought at work today, I think it would be more interesting if
    stayed burnt and crispy in appearance.

Also I agree with your choice of supreme ala spoiler.

*EDIT*

After the latest episode
    ....well huh that was typical. Or rather it's not surprising.
    Um I am sorry if this comes across as rude, but I don't know how either of you could guess the one "dark horse" person as a Supreme. The Supreme shows the full spectrum of power and has radiant good health. She begins to flower as the other is dying. She will be under forty (probably under thirty) and definitely not sixty.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I hope so because last year was a mess. Too many story lines, and the ending should/could have been better.

I just finished watching Murder House again on Netflix, and to date that one is my favorite, but Coven might take first place after all is said and done. I really connected with many of the characters in Season one, but not really any with Asylum. As for Coven, so far the only one I don't like (for obvious reasons) is Delphine LaLaurie. No idea who "The Supreme" is, and I think it will stay that way until near the end.
    Asylum is my favorite so far because it is the scariest. It's the only one I feel is real gritty horror. I also love Lily Rabe in that one. "I know everything, I'm the devil!"

I am deeply absorbed in Coven as a dark mysterious drama though. I care a lot more about the characters in Coven, the characters in Asylum are horror characters, or like an Agatha Christie novel, all are touched by evil. More of the Coven characters lack evil despite their human flaws.

Honestly Murder House is my least favorite. Mostly subplots kept me hooked. And one of the most horrific scenes in that one was the school shooting. It seemed very realistic and frightening.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast