.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

More fun:

American Horror Story Scoop: Ryan Murphy Teases Kathy Bates' Turn as a 'Bad, Bad Woman!'

Crazy as she was, Misery psychopath Annie Wilkes apparently has nothing on the super-villain Kathy Bates is bringing to American Horror Story in Season 3.

“Oh, Kathy’s never [played] someone this bad,” Ryan Murphy revealed to TVLine with a laugh at PaleyFest Wednesday night, where he was honored with the event’s inaugural Icon Award. “Her [character] is a bad, bad woman!”

While most details surrounding the acclaimed actress’ buzzy new role are being kept under wraps, Murphy couldn’t help but raise fans’ expectations just a teensy bit more by promising that Bates’ Horror Story nemesis is “five times worse than [her] Misery character — which is why she liked it...
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/american-ho...055519059.html

http://tvline.com/2013/02/26/america...t-kathy-bates/

Ohhhh wowwwww......

Jessica Lange vs Kathy Bates.

JL might have met her match!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

OMG. That is going to be EPIC. And I hate saying EPIC.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

God, what you said about it being EPIC is so.... SO .... EPIC!!!!!

srsly tho.
    Prepare to have thoust mind blownest.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Gratz, guys: This pretty much seems to confirm the "Salem" angle for the Season 3 setting. Good call.

...Murphy just unveiled that the upcoming third installment of AHS will be titled American Horror Story: Coven and will star Kathy Bates in addition to Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson and Taissa Farmiga

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

OH WOW.

Two legends are joining the cast of American Horror Story: Coven -- Oscar nominee Angela Bassett and Tony winner Patti LuPone!
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000291/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0526985/

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/enter...r-witch/65519/

I guess Emma Roberts figured that if her boyfriend Evan Peters is on American Horror Story, she should be too. And so the actress, freed up after her CW pilot about love being illegal (srsly) was not picked up (shockingly), will appear in the anthology series' third installment, the one called "Coven." So it's about witches. Roberts will play "a self-involved party girl named Madison," which doesn't tell us anything about whether she's a witch or just a... not-nice young woman. She's joining a pretty impressive cast, which includes Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett, Patti LuPone and Gabourey Sidibe. Star-studded, this one. But Emma Roberts doesn't care about all that. She's just glad to be going to work with her boyfriend.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Looks like our guy Evan is getting bumped to the major blockbuster leagues:

Bryan Singer broke some news on his Twitter account today: Evan Peters, of American Horror Story, will be playing Quicksilver in Singer's upcoming film X-Men: Days of Future Past. Alone, that's not all that interesting, but put that together with Joss Whedon's intention to put Quicksilver (along with his twin sister the Scarlet Witch) in the Avengers sequel, and things get really interesting.

MBTI
    INTP

I am so freakin' excited about mah girl Patti!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    yupp

can't read this thread yet. but I just started this show and oh.my.god!!! i think this is my new favorite show

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    can't read this thread yet. but I just started this show and oh.my.god!!! i think this is my new favorite show
    Yeah, Season 1 will blow your mind.
    Season 2's a little slower paced.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast