First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

That sounds freaky.

I'm sure it will come accompanied by other oddities -- like a pack of wild corgis that is rampaging through town and eating anyone out after dark, salamander rainstorms in an area that is habitually dry, human spontaneous combustion, and the current battle over gun control.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

A big article by RM about the finale.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/17/am...phy-continuum/

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    A big article by RM about the finale.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/17/am...phy-continuum/
    RM's weekly EW interviews are worth staying up for!
    So who do you think will be left standing? The aliens could possibly kill Kit and take the babies. Jude ain't lookin' too good, so prolly not her. Lana's Son is probably going to take care of her. The Monsignor? Honestly I'd love it if Jude survived, but didn't they show Lana present day? That would made Jude over 100 so it's not going to be her. I need to re watch the second half of Continuum again.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    RM's weekly EW interviews are worth staying up for!
    So who do you think will be left standing? The aliens could possibly kill Kit and take the babies. Jude ain't lookin' too good, so prolly not her. Lana's Son is probably going to take care of her. The Monsignor? Honestly I'd love it if Jude survived, but didn't they show Lana present day? That would made Jude over 100 so it's not going to be her. I need to re watch the second half of Continuum again.
    I don't remember seeing Lana in the current day (one of the problems when a series stretches out), did she show up in an early episode?

I mean, my guess is Lana or Kit lives. I don't think Jude is likely to make it, because of situation and age... although she did refuse the Angel of Death! I guess I really can't imagine Kit living through all the crap he did and not reach a conclusion to his story earlier, because he was willing to pursue things; I could see Lana, though, hiding from from things, thus keeping her nice little happy life intact, until SOBF shows up to ruin her day.

Epiphany

- Season 3 will be “more historical in nature” and have a “different tone” than Season 2. But, says Murphy, “That’s the joy of the show.” It will also take place in modern day, but just like past seasons, we will see different “time periods” and “there [will] also be different cities.”

Season 3 will be about "female power"
    I stand by my original prediction. It will be about witches and the setting will be, at least partially, in Salem.

The whole female empowerment theme is a bit trite, however.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I stand by my original prediction. It will be about witches and the setting will be, at least partially, in Salem.

The whole female empowerment theme is a bit trite, however.
    I figured it would be about witches as well. I read an interview with RM that said that season 3 will have a romeo and juliet type of love story, and it will take place in three different cities in different time periods.

MBTI
    INTJ

Well hopefully Season 3 will be better than Season 2.

I mean, look at this shit:

Fuckin nasty.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well hopefully Season 3 will be better than Season 2.

I mean, look at this shit:

Fuckin nasty.
    Ha! I thought that looked like you when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I figured it would be about witches as well. I read an interview with RM that said that season 3 will have a romeo and juliet type of love story, and it will take place in three different cities in different time periods.
    I read that, as well. Perhaps Edgar can shed some light on the details.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Thank goodness -- despite all the muddy mess that occurred in the last few episodes, the ending pretty much rocked. if you have to get something right, get the ending.'

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

From the Wiki page:

Season 3

Series executive producers and co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have stated that, as with the second season, "many actors" will return in different roles, including Lange.[16] On January 18, 2013 it was confirmed that Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson would return along with Lange.[17] On January 23, 2013 it was announced that Taissa Farmiga who played Violet Harmon in the first season would be returning as the lead character in the third season.[1]

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More info:

http://www.tvweb.com/news/taissa-far...story-season-3

Here's what Ryan Murphy had to say about bringing the actress back.

""I missed her this season. There wasn't really a role for her. I feel very protective of her and I didn't want her to go back into the loony bin. It was too dark. So I thought well 'I want Taissa to be one of the leads next year.' I called her up and pitched her the character for the season and she loved it and she said, 'Yes let's do it.' So we're in negotiations for her to headline Season 3."

While no specifics about the role were revealed, Taissa Farmiga's character will be involved in a romance...

Also...
    http://www.tvweb.com/news/american-h...tails-revealed