First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    Yeah Lily Rabe is quite the champ this season. She deserves some kind of reward for that whole creepy penis touching scene in Thredson's office to cure her lesbianism.
    I think you mean Sarah Paulson there... lily Rabe is the demon-possessed nun, Mary Eunice.

I don't even know if they will have any plots left for a season 3. What could they possibly come up with? Swamp monsters? Space vampires? Toddler pageant zombies? Cuba Gooding JR?
    Cuba Gooding Jr? This is network TV, I can't believe they'd be allowed to go THAT far.

I think it was pretty creepy to start Episode 9
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Epiphany

Two episodes remaining. Then the series premier of The Americans begins...which looks promising.

FX, apparently, wants a season 3 of American Horror Story. Hopefully, it will be as interesting as this season.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Just watched Episode 10, The Name Game. Apparently many of the pieces are now being swept off the board, to clear a place for... what exactly? Anyway, some major plot advancement in this episode.

The rumor is, too, that this episode has a clue as to the location of the events in Season 3... supposedly a location that is antiquated.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I still have mad lesbian affection for Jessica Lange, but I'm not really digging this season as much as i thought I would. :/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have to say This season i feel is a much better improvement than the last season. I hope Jessica Lange, Joesph Fiennes, and lily rabe come back for next season.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I still have mad lesbian affection for Jessica Lange, but I'm not really digging this season as much as i thought I would. :/
    Me either.
    I have last night's and the finale to watch.

I felt like everything is too methodical. And to tie up a few plotlines so arbitrarily in one episode was a little much. I felt nothing. I think I might have laughed.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I have to say This season i feel is a much better improvement than the last season. I hope Jessica Lange, Joesph Fiennes, and lily rabe come back for next season.
    I agree. The writing is better and the plot twists are more suspenseful, aside from Tate's revelation. I liked season 1, but it was too redundant with the "who's a ghost and who's alive?" drama.

I would add Even Peters to that list. He should be a regular. I'd like to see Alexandra Breckenridge in season 3, as well.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I would add Even Peters to that list. He should be a regular.
    And his brother, Even Steven!
    But yes, I'm impressed with Evan, he's excellent.

Kind of funny that I first saw him in Kick-Ass, and he was the third wheel (out of Dave and his two friends). I had no idea he could act well, although I think he had been on another TV show or two and had received kudos.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    And his brother, Even Steven!
    But yes, I'm impressed with Evan, he's excellent.

Kind of funny that I first saw him in Kick-Ass, and he was the third wheel (out of Dave and his two friends). I had no idea he could act well, although I think he had been on another TV show or two and had received kudos.
    Hopefully, he won't get typecasted into only dark, brooding roles, though he plays them well enough. He and a few other actors mentioned that they enjoyed the jovial musical sequence immensely because it was such a contrast to the usual somber mood of the show. I would like to see him in some other major roles outside of AHS.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Hopefully, he won't get typecasted in only dark, brooding roles, though he plays it well enough.
    Yes, I was pretty impressed with him as Tate -- he somehow struck a tone between reprehensible and pitiable, which isn't easy to do. I loathed him and cared about him all at once.

He and a few other actors mentioned that they enjoyed the jovial musical sequence immensely because it was such a contrast to the usual somber mood of the show. I would like to see him in some other major roles outside of AHS.
    I'd like to see him in some other things.

The last "musical chairs" production I remember with some levity was taking the cast of "A Fish Called Wanda" (a wonderful movie) and dumping them with completely different characters in Fierce Creatures (a rather abysmal movie). Alas.