First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

@Jennifer, would you want Constance in your face for eternity? lol

I re watched it and didn't hear or see anything out of the ordinary. I think YRIW is correct and that is just how her neck looks.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    would you want Constance in your face for eternity? lol
    ROFL!

So that's her angle, is it? "Don't kill me, or you'll NEVER be rid of me!"

I rewatched it and didn't hear or see anything out of the ordinary. I think YRIW is correct and that is just how her neck looks.
    It makes sense, since she otherwise fits the normal "living human" pattern and doesn't follow the rules of the dead in the story.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Unless Ryan Murphy divulges more info, we probably won't have any clues until the dvd's are released, which I fully intend to purchase! Smart to keep stringing us along and since I thoroughly enjoyed the first season, I'll happily follow and wait for nibbles!

I'll see if I can find the clip. I went back and watched a couple of times, and there is a closeup on her neck looking quite a bit more jacked-up than usual, and a sting from the music at that point, like "LOOK!"
    Something Witty

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Re watched again and I still didn't hear or see anything unusual about her neck other than the way it's naturally shaped. Also, her hair didn't look much different after she had it done. lol

My prediction for season 2 will be a prison in either Virginia or Florida, where spooky things happen. Constance mentioned Virgina many times and Florida was also mentioned where Viv's sister lives.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Re watched again and I still didn't hear or see anything unusual about her neck other than the way it's naturally shaped. Also, her hair didn't look much different after she had it done. lol
    I happened to watch it this morning, just to see the episode again, and I noted the quick flash scene that lulah was referring to -- I can see why she might have thought what she did, but it's literally just a split second and I couldn't quite tell whether it was purposeful or not.

My prediction for season 2 will be a prison in either Virginia or Florida, where spooky things happen. Constance mentioned Virgina many times and Florida was also mentioned where Viv's sister lives.
    That's possible, if they were attempting to foreshadow. The whole Croatoa plotline was in Virginia; and they never said they were stuck in the current day or current century, so they could feasibly do a season in another timeframe for all we can expect.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

we watched the entire first season and have complained the whole time that we're not sure why we're watching it because both of us dislike all of the characters and the only part we really perk up for is the very beginning where it shows someone else dying in the house Then again, we keep watching the Walking Dead despite the fact that we dislike most of those characters as well... maybe we're television masochists
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Another article:
    http://news.yahoo.com/essay-american...121304975.html

One of the better lines:
    "If it were possible to take a classic early '60s camp horror movie, feed it massive amounts of cocaine, then turn it into a basic cable drama, the result might look like this," Seitz wrote last month.
    I've never had coke, but if this is what it feels like.... zowie.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we watched the entire first season and have complained the whole time that we're not sure why we're watching it because both of us dislike all of the characters and the only part we really perk up for is the very beginning where it shows someone else dying in the house Then again, we keep watching the Walking Dead despite the fact that we dislike most of those characters as well... maybe we're television masochists
    ha ha, maybe!

Maybe there's a line between characters you don't like and find boring vs characters you don't like but for some reason are still compelling.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/01/01/am...bout-season-2/

Even some "Lost" contrasts mentioned in this article!

I didn't think about typing them till earlier today!

Hayden - xSFJ
    Ben - ENFx
    Vivien - IxFx
    Violet - INTx, 4w5
    Tate - xNFP
    Constance - ESxJ
    Addie - ESxP
    Nora Montgomery - ESFJ
    Dr. Montgomery - INTP
    Moira - ISFx
    Travis - ESFP
    Chad - ESFJ
    Patrick - ISTx

What do you guys think?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: