User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

I love reading in my bed with some candle lights (I know, not healthy for my eyes, but it's fun). But I can read almost anywhere. I love reading while sitting in balcony in summer or sitting by the window in spring, while it's raining outside. I love putting some ambient/instrumental/classical on when reading.

I do not like the human race. I don’t like their heads. I don’t like their faces. I don’t like their feet. I don’t like their conversations. I don’t like their hairdos. I don’t like their automobiles. I don’t like their dogs or their cats or their roses.
    — Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oooh, how did I miss this topic before? Or maybe I didn't, but I don't feel like checking back to see if I already posted. :P

I like reading in my bed or in a comfy chair at a coffee shop. For bed, I just like being in my bed... it's so warm and soft, and at bedtime I'm always excited to lie down, get cozy, read for awhile, and then fall asleep. It bring joy to me every day!

For the coffee shop, I like to read there because there's just something about the smell of brewing coffee, the background noise, and being around people but not "with" people that's kind of nice and cozy. I have to have a nice chair, though, or I don't like it. I wish I had a good reading chair and spot at home, but I really don't. If I ever have a bigger house, I'd love to have a little reading room.

I also like to read in cabins in the woods with peat fires and black coffee.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm an avid reader and I can read in almost any setting although in noisier settings like a bus, I can get distracted. Most commonly I read in bed, in the library, on my work break, on the bus and while I'm waiting for someone or in the waiting room for an appointment. I'm one of those people that carries a book with me whereever I go.

If I'm reading something simple that doesn't require too much concentration, I can read with music or other background noise. Otherwise I prefer silence.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

I'm not Trunks

Sofa, it's more comfortable for me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

On the toilet.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

I guess it depends what I'm reading. Most of the time I'm actively reading for an academic purpose, so I like to be at a table where I have room for my book, any comparative books, my post its, my pencil, my pen, my notebook/notepad, and my dictionary (if needed for French reading). Reading for pleasure doesn't happen too much anymore, but I like sitting in the oversized armchair in my living room when given the chance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Oooh, how did I miss this topic before? Or maybe I didn't, but I don't feel like checking back to see if I already posted. :P

I like reading in my bed or in a comfy chair at a coffee shop. For bed, I just like being in my bed... it's so warm and soft, and at bedtime I'm always excited to lie down, get cozy, read for awhile, and then fall asleep. It bring joy to me every day!

For the coffee shop, I like to read there because there's just something about the smell of brewing coffee, the background noise, and being around people but not "with" people that's kind of nice and cozy. I have to have a nice chair, though, or I don't like it. I wish I had a good reading chair and spot at home, but I really don't. If I ever have a bigger house, I'd love to have a little reading room.

I also like to read in cabins in the woods with peat fires and black coffee.
    Me too.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Me too.

Ooooh, that is beautiful!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

In bed

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTP

I like to read in bookstores and generally anywhere in public places. I find it harder to read at a park or outdoors as I find myself wanting to experience being outdoors fully. That said, I have read a lot while walking for exercise.
    "It's never enough." The Cure