123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Survivor: South Pacific

I feel relatively optimistic about this season of Survivor. Both of the returning players of Coach and Ozzy are enjoyable to watch (although I would have preferred if they included a charismatic female veteran this season with a powerful social game) and many of the remaining contestants seem to have their potental (I do wish that they wouldn't pick some of the contestants just for their looks, as most who have been picked for primarily this reason have shown to be simply boring after a few episodes.

Ozzy is great in the challenges but I still think that his social game looks a bit weak despite a good start. I think siding for a person whose early vote off the island appeared inevitable was a mistake on his part.

Coach made a nice recovery from the initial cold shoulder he got and parlaying it into an alliance with a group of 4 others.

Little Russel (IStp) is entertaining but seems to have a bad strategy. I think hiding his family ties which will inevitably be discovered is a bad tactic. Should have been blatantly truthful and offered the theme of redeeming the family name.

I think that Jim Rice (ENTj) took the intuitive and prevailed in his effort to weaken Semhar while recovering from her public counter strike unscathed while getting some some connection with the Woody Allen like Cochran (IxTP) who I think will hang in there and alter the game one way or the other.

If I were to bet who is going to win this season I would bet Jim Rice (ENTj) or Coach (EnFJ) who I think has learned a few things from his prior attempts and is not as dumb as he looks.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Who will go tonight:

I suspect either Red Team: Dawn (older lady/mother having emotional issues at the beginning)

Blue team: forgot her name but the lady who initally commented on Coach/Ozzy saying they needed to be voted out when Jeff first asked her what she thought about those two.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

figsfiggyfigs

Pretty damn excited!

I can't ever shun any season of survivor.

I'm excited about the season, I'll need to watch more before I make an semi accurate judgment on their types.

I'm glad couch is back. I don't like Ozzy this season. He seems to be using more Fe than usual. It's disgusting .

MBTI
    INtP

So far it has promise as a good season, I think. At the very least, Coach and Ozzy don't seem to be getting the dominating edit that Rob and Russell got over the last few seasons. I enjoy seeing *new* people moreso than those who've already played before. A season of *all* returning players in a all-star season every few years is fine, but the "let Rob crush the newbies" wasn't too fun (even though I generally like him). I don't think that Coach and Ozzy are strong enough players to dominate a season like that, although I think they should have brought back two women (maybe Brenda?) this season and then dumped the "two returnees and a bunch of new folks" thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    I think they should have brought back two women .
    I would LOVE to see Parvati come back.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Little Hantz doesn't seem nearly as intelligent as Russel. I do not believe he will make it far.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Little Hantz doesn't seem nearly as intelligent as Russel. I do not believe he will make it far.
    He seems creepy and like he has some kind of weird issue with women. His odd equation of attractiveness with evil temptresses like Daliah and Eve is unnerving (his constantly bringing religion into it himself doesn't help) and and seems to reek of this weird, antiquated chauvinism. He creeps me out and if he keeps up that kind of weird uncomfortableness with managing his own (totally unprovoked by the woman) temptations, he can't possible remain viable for long. Especially after the merge, as there are several attractive women on the other tribe who'll probably still be around.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    He seems creepy and like he has some kind of weird issue with women. His odd equation of attractiveness with evil temptresses like Daliah and Eve is unnerving (his constantly bringing religion into it himself doesn't help) and and seems to reek of this weird, antiquated masochism. He creeps me out and if he keeps up that kind of weird uncomfortableness with managing his own (totally unprovoked by the woman) temptations, he can't possible remain viable for long. Especially after the merge, as there are several attractive women on the other tribe who'll probably still be around.
    Yeah, it's weird and I wish he would just shut up about it or get voted off.

But, other than that I've enjoyed the episodes so far and am looking forward to the rest of the season. I started out hating coach in his first season, but I now like him and hope he does well.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I was shocked when during episode 2
    . If I were coach I would have turned on him right there.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I dont think that the alliance of 5 minded too much that he attempted to get the other two outcasts to vote Makayla. The reason is

1. He voted with the alliance despite his grudge against Makayla
    2. The prime concern of the alliance was that one of the outcasts would have the immunity idol and they (one of the Alliance) would have one of their members voted off.

That being said little Russel has lost some leverage by being caught scheming.