First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Who will go tonight:.... Blue team: forgot her name but the lady who initally commented on Coach/Ozzy saying they needed to be voted out when Jeff first asked her what she thought about those two.
    Dead pool point!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

figsfiggyfigs

Bret is a creepy little bitch.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Yay! Hello fellow survivor fans! I've come back to TypoC to discuss survivor with you all.

Coach and Ozzy back? Alright. *shrugs* I agree giving Brenda a second go would have been cool, but plz no more Parvarti.

Cochran is just a little too odd to be likeable to me. He's like a worse version of Stephen. They both went to Harvard, after all. But yeah, Stephen was a better social player.

I agree something weird is going on with Brandon (Lil' Hantz). I feel like he's cheated on his wife before and regretted it, and thus wants to get Mikayla out before he is tempted any more. That was hilarious when he showed Coach his tattoo and Coach was taken sooo off guard. XD I agree with you Patches. I can't believe he came clean in tribal and no one really made a big deal of it. It might be good to keep Lil' Hantz around since he obviously can't handle keeping things on his chest. Everything will be out in the air with him.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Bret is a creepy little bitch.
    And by Bret you mean Brandon?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    And by Bret you mean Brandon?
    Remembering peoples names has never been my forte.

And why do you hate on parvatii?

Cochran is entertaining to watch. Let's see how long this continues before his weakness overwhelmes his humour.

Also, welcome back! It's good to seem you again.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Redemption island takes away from the story of Survivor.

Crazy Lil Russel primary story line seems insufficient.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeah. I'm sick of The "Little Hantz Show" already.

Will pay money for Coach to start acting up and telling Dragon Warrior stories about being abducted by aborigines and beaten in a tent, before a miraculous escape in a canoe through the Amazon.

Please.

Anything but Little Hantz having a meltdown about being a compulsive liar and wanting to cheat on his wife.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Redemption island takes away from the story of Survivor.
    Yeah -- it seemed like a fun idea at first... until I realized that they'd replaced the reward challenges with it. It winds up simply requiring spending a big chunk of what limited airtime there is on players who, by definition, can't be a big part of the story of the actual game. There's also the bit about how the reward challenges were often a source of "stirring the pot" gamewise -- people being forced to expose alliances by choosing their teammates for rewards, getting alone-time with those they might not otherwise find things in common with, setting up opportunities for people to plot, etc. I think that's a pretty large reason why Rob won last season... he played well, but it was a *lot* easier for him to keep an alliance together when they were never separated for any length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Yeah. I'm sick of The "Little Hantz Show" already.
    Anything but Little Hantz having a meltdown about being a compulsive liar and wanting to cheat on his wife.
    No kidding. I despised Russell, and was annoyed when I found out that they'd cast Brandon (queue a ten-minute segment of the reunion show where *Russell*, and not someone actually in this season, gets to talk about his relationship with Brandon -- you know it's coming). But the facts are that this kid is completely unready for this sort of experience. I don't like him (I think he's a backwards, misogynistic, brainwashed little creep), but part of me feels a bit sorry for him. This show has had a lot of odd folks, immature adults, etc. over the years. But none like Brandon. This kid seriously needs time to get his life together, *not* being put in the spotlight in a situation that many (including Brandon himself) interpret as chock-full of moral ambiguities, and not a game.

I'm rooting for his team to lose, even though I tend to like them more, just for the chance that they'll see the light and vote him off. Based on last week's episode, it looks like maybe that might actually happen, after his awkward little pronouncements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Oh goodie things are beginning to get interesting

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

And why do you hate on parvatii?
    I dunno. I'm just kinda tired of watching her. Although she has used different tactics in the last two seasons she's been on, I still think she pulls the same strategy out of the hat every time. Namely, manipulating guy(s) by being a flirt.

Cochran is entertaining to watch. Let's see how long this continues before his weakness overwhelmes his humour.
    Yeah Cochran is pretty entertaining. Although I wish he'd get some more self-confidence and stop with the put downs. Like I can't believe he refused to take off his shirt to go swimming that first day. Like who cares?

Also, welcome back! It's good to seem you again.
    Aww thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    Yeah -- it seemed like a fun idea at first... until I realized that they'd replaced the reward challenges with it. It winds up simply requiring spending a big chunk of what limited airtime there is on players who, by definition, can't be a big part of the story of the actual game. There's also the bit about how the reward challenges were often a source of "stirring the pot" gamewise -- people being forced to expose alliances by choosing their teammates for rewards, getting alone-time with those they might not otherwise find things in common with, setting up opportunities for people to plot, etc. I think that's a pretty large reason why Rob won last season... he played well, but it was a *lot* easier for him to keep an alliance together when they were never separated for any length of time.
    Wow! You're so right. I didn't even realize they'd nixed reward challenges. That's no good. Those were key points in the game for strategizing and such!

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    (queue a ten-minute segment of the reunion show where *Russell*, and not someone actually in this season, gets to talk about his relationship with Brandon -- you know it's coming).
    Yeahhh. No doubt they'll have Russell at the reunion show. "Is your family name saved now?" *facepalm*

I think Coach is doing a lot better this season. He seems to be much more level headed and not worrying about impressing everyone else all the time.

That was a dumb move by Keith and Whitney. Now neither Ozzy nor Jim/Cochran/Dawn will trust those two much. Jim seems pretty in control of the game atm. That was great how he used what Ozzy said about Coach and Albert to his advantage. Ozzy is not playing very well. He trusted his alliance too much and let them talk, while being fairly unproductive around camp besides fishing.

I don't know who I'm rooting for. Maybe Coach.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Both teams schism! This is my favorite part of the game and the sooner and more often it happens the more I tend to find it entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    I don't know who I'm rooting for. Maybe Coach.
    If I were to bet it would be on Jim but if I were rooting it would be for Coach (although I think I would have preferred Michaela not to be the one voted out last night)