User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default WOW this girl is amazing.

    [YOUTUBE="Be-loLSUWT0"]Toxicity - piano cover[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="5sRHDh6B_Dc"]A Perfect Circle - Breña - piano cover [HD] [/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="Q-wLc4lpGeo"]Metallica - ..And Justice for All - piano cover [HD] [/YOUTUBE]

    Who is else is in love.

  2. #2
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    I subscribed to VKgoeswild quite some time ago. I quite like.

    Also, she's dutch!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  3. #3
    Senior Member uncommonentity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441

    Default

    I don't know anything about the girl other than the fact she can read and play sheet music which myself and others are also capable of doing. She may or may not be amazing. She could be a total bitch. This guy here though, he's got something special going on.

    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uncommonentity View Post
    I don't know anything about the girl other than the fact she can read and play sheet music which myself and others are also capable of doing. She may or may not be amazing. She could be a total bitch. This guy here though, he's got something special going on.

    LOL oh gawd that just made my ears bleed a little bit. She is playing all the melodies including the singing on a piano thats the most impressive playing I've ever seen.

  5. #5
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I subscribed to VKgoeswild quite some time ago. I quite like.

    Also, she's dutch!
    She's amazing, she seems autistic or something seems she has really special musical strength.

  6. #6
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    She's amazing, she seems autistic or something seems she has really special musical strength.
    Saw one of her movies in which she talked some. I think she is ISFP.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Similar Threads

  1. Wow this is painful to watch
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 02:55 AM
  2. what is this girl?
    By Fairy... in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 08:01 PM
  3. Oh dear, this Girl is so INFP it hurts
    By LEVINA in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 07:25 PM
  4. wow this is akward.... so ummm.... Im an INTP
    By Valuable_Money in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO