• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rugby World Cup

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Starts tonight!

Does anyone care?

GO NEW ZEALAND!

:yays:

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I care.

I can handle being beaten by the Kiwis - I can respect that. But I hope we don't lose to the Ozzies...

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Pretty excited about it, even though my team has arguably the least likable player in world rugby. I can't see NZ not winning it all at Eden Park, but they did just get a try scored against them by Tonga. And they probably have 10 times the pressure on them than any other side. If Australia wins the world cup NZ may well secede.

Just as long as those bloody poms don't beat us again...

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I don't care.

But apparently as an aspiring journalist in a Rugby playing nation i have to have some kind of interest in it.

I've chosen to fail those sections on my current news quiz tests just to be stubborn if the question is asked. EVERY DAMNED WEEK IF I HAVE TO.

93JC

All I've got to say is we'd kick all your asses if this was a winter (and by winter I mean proper Canadian winter, not some pansy-ass antipodean excuse for winter) sport.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
All I've got to say is we'd kick all your asses if this was a winter (and by winter I mean proper Canadian winter, not some pansy-ass antipodean excuse for winter) sport.

I don't think Curling counts.

800px-Curling_Canada_Torino_2006.jpg

wolfy

awsm
I enjoyed the opening. Well done... I got a little emotional. I decided to get the sports pack over here so I can watch all the games.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I care.

Last edited:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Better sport than cricket! :tongue10:

It's okay. Canada can't help that they have a shitty cricket team. I mean, why on earth would anyone want to be out playing sport on a pleasantly warm day, drinking beers and having a grand old time, when you can be scrubbing ice with a broom and trying to play a cold version of shuffle board?

Which is essentially just preparing you for old age cruises and retirement in florida.

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rugby all the way!
Can't believe how badly england played against argentina but a win is a win!
Come on England!!!

93JC

It's okay. Canada can't help that they have a shitty cricket team. I mean, why on earth would anyone want to be out playing sport on a pleasantly warm day, drinking beers and having a grand old time, when you can be scrubbing ice with a broom and trying to play a cold version of shuffle board?

Which is essentially just preparing you for old age cruises and retirement in florida.

"Pleasantly warm day"? What is this?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
That was an excellent opening weekend, pity there weren't any upsets, felt sorry for Wales they did everything but win.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So glad we beat Argentina.
TBH that game was one of the most appalling displays of test rugby I've ever seen. Very disappointing. :dont:

I've been loving the games overall. I just love how competitive the matches have been. You get the feeling that anything could happen. And I love the joyous and passionate supporters. :wubbie:

I think we need some pictures:

IMG_2321b.jpg

090911NZHRGROPEN13b.jpg

124453431b.jpg

22b.jpg

124473313b.jpg

3b5.jpg

124204332b.jpg

Winger620.jpg

555533_M23.jpg

555537_M23.jpg

ShaneWilliams620.jpg

5569241.jpg

555767_M23.jpg

low35.jpg

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Digby Ioane getting a broken hand is a huge blow for Australia. He's got to to be in the top 3 wingers of the world, even if he runs with all the natural grace of a self-fellating gibbon.