• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Zelda game is the best?

Best Zelda Game

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the title says it all.
if you REALLY can't decide, you can choose up to 3

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OoT as not only the best LoZ ever, but also the best video game in history. :cool:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I've only ever played two of the ones listed, Ocarina of Time and the original SNES game, so I don't feel qualified to vote. 8)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ooooo.. I really enjoy the graphics of Wind Waker. I enjoy the story of Majora's Mask... All of them have the same make-up, which I really enjoy in games. I wish they would've done something different with OoT when you got a medallion them actually doing something.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Majora's Mask.

Like Todd Rundgren's 'A Wizard, a true star' was for music, this game transcended all the rules. Just an endless electric spiral of joy. I think of it as the best game of our generation.

Unfortunately, its actual impact won't be felt for a while because bucuz bcz.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask. I loved the graphics and music in Twilight Princess. Some parts of the game were a bit slow but overall I really enjoyed it.

I'm currently playing Majora's Mask and I'm really enjoying that one as well. I prefer the graphics/music in Twilight Princess but I think I like the story better in this one. The gameplay moves faster too.

OoT as not only the best LoZ ever, but also the best video game in history. :cool:

I've never played OoT. I need to fix that.

Ooooo.. I really enjoy the graphics of Wind Waker. I enjoy the story of Majora's Mask... All of them have the same make-up, which I really enjoy in games. I wish they would've done something different with OoT when you got a medallion them actually doing something.

I haven't played Wind Waker either. I want to play that one too.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've never played OoT. I need to fix that.

Indeed you do need to fix that :D fwi; the same is available on the gamecube along with a special master quest edition, both of which of course are playable on the Wii. :yes:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hrm. I noticed 3 people accidently clicked Majora's Mask. Perhaps could a moderator be so kind as to fix that issue for us, please?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hrm. I noticed 3 people accidently clicked Majora's Mask. Perhaps could a moderator be so kind as to fix that issue for us, please?

I really think I'm tied on MM and OoT... They just go together to me. Separating them seems strange to me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OoT, I was sad when the game was finished and I saw all my Hyrulian friends partying all across the kingdom.