• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Zelda game is the best?

Best Zelda Game

• Total voters

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Clearly Link to the Past is the best. People rarely do speed runs of Ocarina of Time unless they can glitch to the end after killing Gohma. One of my brothers is obsessed with Link to the Past and has his speed run time down to something like 1:45.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wind Waker Link to The Past are both at number #1 for me but if I had to pick one it would be Wind Waker since it's my first Zelda

W

WALMART

The correct answer is Wind Waker.

Sailing the seas.

Wind Waker is good, timeless art.

But Majora's Mask was fucked up.

Every time I played the Song of Time I thought about the dozens of denizens I was leaving behind. I could refresh my memory of each by visiting their locale, but I knew on some newly inaccessible plane the ground I was treading was nothing but a barren wasteland of smashed up moon bits.

Majora%27s.Mask.full.1408429.jpg

How many of each met their own terrible fates because of that damned flute?

All to be the hero. The Hero of Time.

Also, Deku Butler.

Deku_Butler_and_Son_by_Awasai.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OoT foreverrrr

I did love-love-love the Wind Waker - very close second - but OoT is what started it all for me.

I'd also kill to have the never-finished Light temple.

And haha yeah MM was really dark and fucked up under its adorable surface.

G

garbage

I always had a soft spot for Link's Awakening for GBC. And, screw everybody; Zelda II is high up there for me, too. And Link to the Past, of course.

I never got into Majora's Mask, but it really sounds like it would be my kind of thing.

Tried Twilight Princess. Couldn't be arsed to round up freaking cattle, so I put the thing down.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haven't played all of them.

Majoras mask was too freaky and strange for my liking. Never liked the idea of links mask, or the creepy moon in the sky all the time.

I think you can guess which one was my favourate. The Twilight Princess. The whole concept of the game was the most interesting, and the characters were the best in this game too.