User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Writers: what are the types of your characters?

Which MBTI types prevail in your stories? Which is the hero, which the sidekick, the villain...?

Story #1: Hero ESTJ, villain ENFJ. No real sidekick, but a "band of adventurers" consisting of the ESTJ, another ENFJ, an INFP, an ENFP and an ESFP.

Story #2: Heroine ESTJ, sidekick ISFJ, archvillain INFP, evil emperor ESFJ (I like that one).

Story #3: Hero INFP, sidekick INFJ, damsel in distress ESTJ, villain INFJ. And a jester ENTP with a far too dominant Ne for comic relief.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Are you focusing on one story at a time or all three?
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    ENTP

All three of them are finished. Right now, I'm focusing on a short story about a teenage girl being bullied. No idea about type. Probably ENTP like myself, because the story is quite autobiographical. I updated the frills (a mobile phone plays a quite big part, and when I was a teenager mobile phones didn't exist yet) and made things much more explicit.
    I've got a long one in the pipeline too: ESFP heroine, ESTJ robot sidekick, villainess who's probably ENFJ. I still need to work out that character. I'm doing the short one first, because I want to send it in for a contest.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out my MC's type because he has rather blue and orange thought processes sometimes.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

main character: INFP 8w9 Sx/Sp
    main villain: ENTJ 8w7 So/Sx
    other characters:
    - ENFP 7w8 Sx/Sp (looks like an NTJ more than an NFP)
    - ISTJ 1w9 Sp/Sx
    - INFP 1w2 So/Sx
    - INTJ 8w9 Sx/Sp
    - ESFP 7w6 Sx/So
    - ISTP 8w7 Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Which MBTI types prevail in your stories? Which is the hero, which the sidekick, the villain...?

Story #1: Hero ESTJ, villain ENFJ. No real sidekick, but a "band of adventurers" consisting of the ESTJ, another ENFJ, an INFP, an ENFP and an ESFP.

Story #2: Heroine ESTJ, sidekick ISFJ, archvillain INFP, evil emperor ESFJ (I like that one).

Story #3: Hero INFP, sidekick INFJ, damsel in distress ESTJ, villain INFJ. And a jester ENTP with a far too dominant Ne for comic relief.
    these have got to be the most exotic character typings I've ever seen (can ESFJs even be evil emperors lol)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    these have got to be the most exotic character typings I've ever seen (can ESFJs even be evil emperors lol)
    Oh yes. He's convinced he's good. Very social person, very helpful, very loyal to the god... only he's convinced the god wants him to kill infidels and conquer the world. He wants to make the world a better place. He's only evil according to the main character, who happens to be an infidel.
    Also, he is near immortal. Which makes him much, much older than all the other characters. He sticks to the morals of his time (well he IS a traditionalist SJ, after all), which are a lot more cruel than the more modern morals the "infidels" cling to.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Oh yes. He's convinced he's good. Very social person, very helpful, very loyal to the god... only he's convinced the god wants him to kill infidels and conquer the world. He wants to make the world a better place. He's only evil according to the main character, who happens to be an infidel.
    Also, he is near immortal. Which makes him much, much older than all the other characters. He sticks to the morals of his time (well he IS a traditionalist SJ, after all), which are a lot more cruel than the more modern morals the "infidels" cling to.
    I suppose it's about as unheard of as an INFP military commander. unusual character are more fun
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

I'm drawing out the plot for a story I've had in my head as of now, and the five main characters -three boys, two girls- are as of followed:
    The girls,
    Sunny - ESFP
    Rosie - INFJ (extra emphasis on the I )
    The boys,
    Norman - INFJ (again, more emphasis on the I )
    Nova - ENTP
    Rori - ENFP

The plot is still being worked out, but basically these 5 people are simply traveling all across the world with nothing but some bags of clothes, junk food, a Jeep, and a CD collection. I'm thinking about basing the start of it in Canada... But it's still a pathetic rough draft, and I haven't even entirely planned out their designs; the only one I have acquired is Sunny's.

It will probably end up like the rest of my ideas; caged in my brain for eternity...DX
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

Gonna reawaken this thread for a bit because this is awesome.

I'm not like a normal (AKA, good) writer who has stories. I just have characters. Who occasionally slip into stories. And mostly I just develop, write character analyses, draw them, and imagine interesting scenarios. ...Don't judge me.

My main protagonist-ish is a ISFP, bordering on ISTP. I always like SPs, they're fun to write. Some favorite characters (maybe heros?) are INTP, ISTJ, and ENFJ. Ironically, my only INFJ is kind of a villain. o_o I mean in a most of my characters are varying degrees of morally ambiguous sort of way. But I think I have at least one character of every type. And a ton of ESTPs; they're fun.

Oh that's right! I have an actual story with the typical 5-man band. Main character (kind of an anti-hero) is probably ENFJ, second main character is ISTP. The rest are ENTP, ESTJ, and INFP. Wow, there's no villain in this story; my stories are ridiculous...