User Tag List

123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default Describe your perfect video game.

As topic!

Mine is a huge sandbox RPG, with a livid and dynamic 3d world like the Elder Scrolls worlds but even bigger and more interactive. A massive amount of side quests, varying from small ones to huge ones, filled with secrets both menial and impressive. Where all NPC live out there lives, go from place to place, procreate, with large monsters causing deaths and attacking towns that you can save, or not, where things don't respawn, where there are more than one main quest to save, or destroy, the world, and filled with lore, books, and epic storylines, all in a steampunk vs magic world. And there has to be a decent co-op option so you can play with up to a few friends, where your character creation is huge, but also scales, where you will obviously have a better chance defeating a monster at a higher level but am not completely useless at a low level. Where you can create contraptions using parts, or weave spells and train them to your liking. But a world in which nothing is overpowered and death is permanent. Where there are no quest markers but just vague rumors or information you can gather on locations and items and have to find yourself. With near unbeatable puzzles and secrets that can not be seen by the casual eye.

A game you can technically finish after much much time, but then can replay it again and again and the world is never the same depending on your actions.

A game where you can play anything from a psychopath to an angelic passive all-loving super good person that never kills or slays anything, and still be able to beat the quests.

Kind of like a mix of many current games and a little bit more.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

ReflecTcelfeR

I've always wanted a mage game that dealt with creating your own rituals (like creating your own symbols and using your own ingredients as well as language which I mention next) and spells, as well as creating your own language to interact with the spell casting and movements adding kinect and other motion devices into the mix.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    As topic!

Mine is a huge sandbox RPG, with a livid and dynamic 3d world like the Elder Scrolls worlds but even bigger and more interactive. A massive amount of side quests, varying from small ones to huge ones, filled with secrets both menial and impressive. Where all NPC live out there lives, go from place to place, procreate, with large monsters causing deaths and attacking towns that you can save, or not, where things don't respawn, where there are more than one main quest to save, or destroy, the world, and filled with lore, books, and epic storylines, all in a steampunk vs magic world. And there has to be a decent co-op option so you can play with up to a few friends, where your character creation is huge, but also scales, where you will obviously have a better chance defeating a monster at a higher level but am not completely useless at a low level. Where you can create contraptions using parts, or weave spells and train them to your liking. But a world in which nothing is overpowered and death is permanent. Where there are no quest markers but just vague rumors or information you can gather on locations and items and have to find yourself. With near unbeatable puzzles and secrets that can not be seen by the casual eye.

A game you can technically finish after much much time, but then can replay it again and again and the world is never the same depending on your actions.

A game where you can play anything from a psychopath to an angelic passive all-loving super good person that never kills or slays anything, and still be able to beat the quests.

Kind of like a mix of many current games and a little bit more.
    This is the kind of game you play with a urine pan and an IV to sustain you for the rest of your life

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    This is the kind of game you play with a urine pan and an IV to sustain you for the rest of your life
    Lol, that's pushing it, but what if you're forcibly stuck with a UV and a urine pan. Wouldn't it be great to have a game like that to keep you busy? Hmm?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Lol, that's pushing it, but what if you're forcibly stuck with a UV and a urine pan. Wouldn't it be great to have a game like that to keep you busy? Hmm?
    You have your priorities straight lol.

MBTI
    INtP

“I’m afraid the holodeck will be society’s last invention.”
    -- Scott Adams (Dilbert)

Probably a lot of truth to this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

Any game that is called "Starcraft II"

has weapons made out of flowers and food.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Cool

for me the description of the perfect game is the perfect game and i know its not gonna happen like ever but the perfect game is the game in which you can do anything,you can change is by your self,do your own story,it has to have the greatest graphics ever imagined,it has to let you create a multiplayer server online,and whatever else you can imagine in a video game.basicly this game needs to have everything.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

When the Wii came out I was very excited, because I thought a 4 player online co-op first person dungeon crawler/Diablo clone in either a fantasy universe [warriors, rogues, mages, archers] or perhaps the Star Wars universe [Wii motion plus lightsaber combat and force powers OMG] was all but inevitable and take over my life.

But then I remembered Nintendo stopped making games for people over 10 and their platform became a trashcan for shitty shovelware.