First 123

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Hm. I'm personally fond of action adventure, rpg, and survival horror. Darker, more twisted theme. Not turn-based, though. I typically prefer one-player, but I could dig on a multi-player survival horror that was more psychological than say left 4 dead.
    Also different storylines and events based on choices made in game. I'm a graphics whore, so aesthetic is important, but I do like a game that would cater to individual decisions and psychological warfare
    From what I've seen, Deadspace is probably the closest to what perfect may be for me.

Oh and a badass musical score to back it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    When the Wii came out I was very excited, because I thought a 4 player online co-op first person dungeon crawler/Diablo clone in either a fantasy universe [warriors, rogues, mages, archers] or perhaps the Star Wars universe [Wii motion plus lightsaber combat and force powers OMG] was all but inevitable and take over my life.

But then I remembered Nintendo stopped making games for people over 10 and their platform became a trashcan for shitty shovelware.
    Ugh. For friggin real. All I wanted from the Wii was a super legit lightsaber game, because it would have been so absolutely badass. Not even that clone wars crap.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Computer horsepower aside, an open-world Wing Commander space sim game in which you could land on planets and also have a futuristic Grand Theft Auto, as well, roaming futuristic/alien cities, stealing spacecraft, starting wars with different factions, etc. And maybe when your character is roaming outside of a spacecraft, you can toggle FPS mode.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Just a car, with different camera views as you're driving as you're driving.

Just a car.

The background could be grey for all I care, just as long as the cars look cool.
    No obsticles, infitinte amount of road + it's doable.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Hmmmm. Something like Silent Hill meets Fallout would be awesome. You know, some kind of creepy survival horror in a large open-world environment with near-infinite amounts of gameplay.

Honestly, I don't think there is a such thing as a perfect game though. Some things I enjoy simply don't mix well.
    Last edited by Tyrinth; 06-21-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Probably something old school like when Maddox did the perfect video game on his website.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

**Press X and Y repeatedly to make Lara (Croft) take her top off...