User Tag List

First 123 Last

I like wii fencing.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Enneagram
    5w4

One that allows total personalization of the character (appearance, role, job, etc.), freedom of actions, and other real players to interact with. Remember those games like Monkey Island and Hugo's Haunted House of Horrors where you had to type in stuff like "Pick up pumpkin" and "Get key from pumpkin"? Well, I'd like to "Throw pumpkin at Igor" and have it happen with consequences.
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

A game like that illustrated in the movie. The best video game move eva..eeeevvaaaaaaa

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120907/
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzy View Post
    One that allows total personalization of the character (appearance, role, job, etc.), freedom of actions, and other real players to interact with. Remember those games like Monkey Island and Hugo's Haunted House of Horrors where you had to type in stuff like "Pick up pumpkin" and "Get key from pumpkin"? Well, I'd like to "Throw pumpkin at Igor" and have it happen with consequences.
    Monkey island has always been mouse oriented actually, but I know the games you talk about, space quest 1-3 for example. Fun fun!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

I'd love a sand-box RPG type game, as well. Something with a futuristic space but kind of old west feel (think a little steampunkesque and a little like the setting in the Firefly TV series). Something with lots of planets to travel to and spaceships and weapons all with different "feels" about them. You can upgrade your spaceship to be more on the "flying house" front or "battle ship" front - depending on the type of gameplay you'd like to experience. Or you can design your own ship to be a combination of anything. And have cool futuristic weapons that are a little hard to get used to at first, but gradually grow on you until you never knew how you completed a mission before them. Same goes with the ships and fighter pods or whatever else you want to be in control of.

As far as missions go, lots of different, intricate storylines that are really GOOD. No crappy writing. Surprise twists are always welcome.

But I don't want the playability of the game to revolve around the central storyline. It'd be cool to have a solid multiplayer/online interaction aspect to it. And, barring that, then just really good interaction with different NPCs (and NPCs with a lot of stories on their own). I like games that are more story and strategy than just a whole bunch of shooting (though it IS a really fun part I definitely can't overlook). Throw some puzzles in there and some mystery and I'd say that's a pretty perfect game.

Although your game seems pretty perfect, too.

I suppose there can be multiple "perfects."

Close to perfect would be an upgrade to the old Wing Commander series (space combat ala X-Wing vs Tie Fighter), but taken further in the direction of adventure/roleplaying.. like Bioware's multipath dialoging, etc.. Maybe even land missions like Mass Effect while we're at it.

Oh yeah.. and I get to be a pirate. I don't want to be some crewcut space marine. Still a hero though..

Also, another idea I had for a game would be somewhat based on that Heath Ledger movie about Casanova. Except it'd be more comical like the old Leisure Suit Larry games. At the same time, it'd look like Assassin's Creed, with a whole detailed Venice setting. Except there wouldn't be any big world saving mission.. Just perverted antics, and escaping out of windows. It's said that the real Casanova managed to once seduce even a nun. That sounds like a fun game level.

A car simulator. I like car games.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    A car simulator. I like car games.
    I have good news for you.. Plenty exist.

But sucks for me that I can't get my space pirate casanova simulator like... right now.

Tales of Symphonia is the perfect game for me. It had amazing characters, an amazing storyline with plenty of plot twists, great music, and a really fun battle system. I loved it so much that as soon as I beat it, I played it again. Now if only someone could create another video game masterpiece on that level.