• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Evolution of online games

methusela123

Hi :hi: there first thank you for letting me be here in your forums. I observed that games today are much likely to develop into a 3d animation,with its sophisticated and intricately made graphics, its not by far we will be playing on something that is much like true subjects. With the emergence of computer brains most likely their will be more much improvement on it. If you could observe how computer games are made today. Observe how games today are develop. By the way, angry birds too :happy2:, I like the way they used bright colors on it, very enticing. I am not your typical gal who love RPG but just a mere player of online games,I want to try something cute this time. I hope it's my cup of tea. so here I am just taking the time chillin out with you guys!:cool::bye:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see english is probably not your main language, and your post is a bit hard to understand. But am I to correctly in my assumpton that you like online games such as web browser games and that you want to talk about those?

Welcome by the way