• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MW3 - Modern Warfare 3

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MW3 looks like MW2 to me. I'm still interested to play it and BF3. I need an Xbox...
Get on PC or not at all. Dice ripped off it's fans too.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just played it for the first time. I think they've done a great job. The guns are AWESOME. P99 is my favourite, I'm trying to get akimbo and stead aim and see if I can roll people with just that. The maps don't have much character though, they are mostly just clusterfucks and camp grounds, not like CoD4 maps. It may be a little toooo stimulating!!! or maybe it was because I was/am really tired. Snipers zoom in way too fast though, I don't get why they didn't make it just like CoD4 SRs.

Kill Confirmed = so much better than I thought it would be :)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
MW3 is great everything; same ol' average gameplay. :D

I've managed to watch a few MW3 campaign gameplay videos; and in particular, the ending (just to know the storyline a little), and that's really it. Know how it ends, and don't feel there's any need to watch it again.

I was only interested in CoD Modern Warfare series for the campaign/story.