• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional characters who remind you of real people

Nicodemus

I am not in the mood to make up matches. Here is a perfect one, though:

There is even a Patches in anime:

MICCHON.jpg

Atomic Fiend

[MENTION=5398]Edgar[/MENTION]

HK-47TheU.jpg

Edgar and HK-47. Like Ginkgo and Jennifer's before this one is mostly a matter of humor both using a large amount of black comedy, and with both you're not sure if they mean it or not.

[MENTION=1425]Night[/MENTION]:
StenNight.jpg

Night and Sten. The strong silent type. Both wise, and polite. Both aware of what needs to be done. Both masters of backhanded compliments.

[MENTION=536]Athenian200[/MENTION]:
LiaraAthenian.jpg

Athenian and the original Mass Effects Liara. A long time ago, before anyone knew how Athenian looked this was the face I put on him. It still is kind of knowing what I know about him now.

G

Glycerine

[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION]: in a strange way, he kind of reminds of Alex P. Keaton.
[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION]: Derek Morgan from Criminal Minds. I think the character is also ENFJ.

A

Anew Leaf

Haha! [MENTION=9187]Within[/MENTION] - That is my most favorite movie ever!!!! She's sooo adorable. :wub:

I will find someone awesome for you down the road. :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I know I'm totally pullin' an elfboy with this, but..

[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION]

kenshin.jpg

Master of what he does, and nearly destroys everything in the process... he comes into the lighter side of life, and walks a straight path, trying to repent with peace for all the guilt he holds in his heart. A disease eats slowly at his life as he tries to live the remaining days of his the best way he can, his life slowly revealed along the way.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Entropie reminds me of Tony Stark (Iron Man) in his manner. Somewhat in looks.

tony_stark_by_e_daisy-d3556ln.jpg

Atomic Fiend

[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]
typhoid1.jpg

If Whatever were a character from a comic book I think she'd be Typhoid Mary, I'm not saying she's mentally ill or anything like that but when I read Typhoid Mary's original stories in Daredevil, Whatever was one of the woman I associated with one of Mary's split personalities.

Simi

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Um, since I'm new to the Forums and I don't really know anyone here, I'd like to say that Jackie Burkhart from That 70's Show reminds me EXACTLY of my best friend. Hahaha

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
EDIT:

oops! I moved what I posted here to the Typology Central the Movie thread, I actually meant to post it there in the 1st place. DOh!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Idgie Threadgoode reminds me of my ENFJ sister

FGT-23121.jpg

Miss White from Clue: The Movie reminds me of myself:

tumblr_lgbedy6sm61qex1ujo1_500.png