• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that make you cry (saddest movies)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The worst movie hangover I ever had was from "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." It got inside me and stayed there for days.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Big Fish really makes me cry because the dad in the movie was like my paternal grandfather, and I inherited that personaility too it seems. and it just reminds me of the brevity of life, and how being hopeful and fun can make it magic, but life like a movie comes to an end. One day I'll die. It doesnt have to be tragic it can be beautiful. It can be magical. sorry a little choked up thinking about it so that's all for now.
a2e5d926f4b51c643957b74549409f07.jpg

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an adult, I've only cried with one movie (it is an anime movie): Grave of the Fireflies. Nothing could match the despair I felt seeing those two kids suffer. The dirtball scene was the one that got me.

Another movie that comes to mind that had a great impact on my emotions was "Casualties of War".

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
The Notebook - watched it once, and will never watch again. It reminded me too much of my grandparents.

That's really the only movie known for being sad that I can think of. But I have plenty that people always think I'm weird for crying at.

AI (Artificial Intelligence) - cried like a baby. Apparently I attach to robots easily.
Wall-E - again, I attach to robots easily.
9 - more attachment to robots.
Breakfast At Tiffany's - no matter how many times I see it, I cry at the same part. Every. Time.
Age of Adeline​

I'm sure I'll be back to edit this later.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always cry watching First Blood when Rambo/Stallone is slumped against the desk talking to Trautman about his friends who died in the war. It gets to me.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Movies don't make me cry.