• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

March Madness...

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Anyone here make a bracket this year?

I got screwed partially because I dared to put where I am attending for college in the Final Four (seemed reasonable.. second seed and all lol)

All Memphis has to do is win the whole damn thing and all is good!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
There was a Fark headline recently that said something like "Top four seeds in NCAA's Final Four, ensuring victory for Betsy in Accounting in your office pool." I thought that was a hoot.

I never do this kind of stuff, but I am excited for my alma mater (Tarheels) to maybe go all the way this year.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was doing great, I had 6 of the final 8, including my whole Final Four intact.

And then UNC beat Louisville. %$#@&!!!

I sit in 36th place out of 121 people in my pool. But everything will have to go my way now to finish in the money. And that means UCLA beating Kansas in the final.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Next year, I plan to be more objective when picking teams. :)

Had Duke go into Final Four
Had Tennessee beat UNC

Both motivated by the Duke-UNC rivalry!!

quietgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm in good shape. 3/4 left in my Final Four and I still have both championship teams. :)