• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Re-watched Skyfall - hadn't seen it in a few years.
It's a cool and entertaining film, it has a good humor and some impressive action scenes. I was kind of disappointed in Spectre though, it was a bit bland and boring plus the storyline about his lost half-brother was not very believable :newwink:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Good Doctor premiered last night. I enjoyed it but I hope it's not going to be a full season of people being jerks to the autistic doctor.

Last edited:

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just started watching Preacher. I have to admit it had me hooked in the first ten minutes.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Taking Shelter. Jessica Chastain plays the wife of a guy (I think he played General Zod in the new Superman film.) who's seemingly losing his mind. It's got a nice twist and has an M. Night Shymalon type of feel to it.

Just finished season seven of The Walking Dead (meh), season three of Dark Matter (good for what I expect of it), season three of Turn (seems to be straying from the spy storyline), and season four of Sherlock (it is decent). Started season two of The Expanse which I meant to get to way earlier than this.

Mole

Permabanned
I watched the movie/documentary Mountain last night. It romanticised mountains when the most interesting thing about mountains is their geology

It shows our addiction to romance that we will romanticise mountains, and yet remain ignorant of the fascinating geology of mountains over hundreds of millions of years.

We blind ourselves to the facts of mountains, while making ourselves feel better with the romance of mountains.

There is something distasteful about this, as we crowd onto Mount Everest scattering our garbage behind us.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

The fact that Netflix found this as stupidly funny yet solid as I did, enough to make 8 episodes, is wonderful.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I finished ahs freak show and hotel finally and started Roanoke.

Why do I this to myself. I like Lady Gaga for a bit so I watched her five foot two special.

Then I don’t know, she just began to appear “okay” to me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’m going to watch Carol and Lion out of my love for Rooney Mara

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just started watching the new Voltron! Way funnier, sweeter, and realer than I anticipated. (Probably because the cast is unusually great for a show like this. Haven't seen such a great crop of voice actors in a long while.)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Channel Zero, an unsettling original from the Syfy (god I hate that spelling) Network has been deliciously cheesy & gloriously creepy at the same time. I recommend.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Healer on TLC. The show wasn't what I expected. I was expecting a faith healing type of show, but this isn't it. This guy is an energy manipulating type of healer; he just sits in his chair and meditates and is able to (allegedly) relieve debilitating pain. Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing) was healed of her decades long neck pain in the first episode.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finished watching the 1st season of Master of None from Netflix.

It's really nice. It's like taking life experience through a television screen.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Hunt for the Zodiac Killer on the History Channel. I didn't know much about these killings so I found the program very interesting. Evidently, there had been similar killings in Riverside County about 2 years before the Zodiac struck in NoCal. The show presents very convincing evidence that the Riverside killer and the Zodiac killer are one and the same: both trolled the media and the police with letters and both misspelled the same word "twich".