• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Miss Peregine's Home for Peculiar Children. I give it 6.5/10. I loved the special effects, the casting, and the premise of the story, but the execution kind of sucked.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just finished AHS Season 1. It was the lowest rated out of all, so I should be excited for the next seasons only hearing the plot is better.

Find out I won't see Emma until S3 + S4.

It was okay for me. Very interesting for my feelings considering it got me to watch the entire episode without phasing through boring periods. Mostly predictable. I mean the show was just starting out, so I got to cut them some slack anyway. The last episode gave me a sort of bittersweet feeling but slightly more bitter, but it's a "horror" show.. what'd I expect. Kind of a little bit stupid in a way too.

AHS Spoiler Alert:

And who knew Lady GaGa would play a role on S5? That'll be interesting.

Other show I have been seeing is Luke Cage. My man, my man.

Kind of stopped in the middle of S2 of Californication, very much a different show.. but it's been quite repetitive. I suppose I always liked David in the X-Files anyway. Not the kind of show you'd feel you want your parents to catch you watching anyway.

With Lost, I'm also on S2, but it's just not that exciting. My dad says there's something that's worth watching it all for.. so it'll be nice.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's watched the first episode of the second season of AHS. I was thinking today that maybe it's a series I can skip. I mean it feels a bit thrilling to be wide awake in angst but it feels like I'm making a certain section of my brain rot with horrific imagery. My intuition depends on reality to make sense of the most. I mean I can learn about real tragic deaths but that just doesn't make me feel at home either but it's interesting nonetheless. I don't plan on becoming a homocide detective.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol finished season 2. Kind of scary but not so bad. Haha

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Girl on the train. Didnt much enjoy the movie version actually. Was more annoyed than I would have expected to be when being faced with the actual characters.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fellow humans. This is not a drill. Black Mirror Season 3 is on Netflix.

:cop::cop:I REPEAT BLACK MIRROR SEASON 3 IS ON NETFLIX. :cop::cop:

That is all.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is us.

Its a cute show- not sure how far they can really take it- but I have no problem watching and seeing

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Half way through "Rebecca" the Hitchcock movie. Love the slow burn, the mystery, and right in time for Halloween too! And I havent spoiled it! And now its getting good too!

Edit- It WAS good!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Accountant. Miracle of miracles! I didn't think it was possible but Ben Aflac made a good movie. Here's the secret to a good Aflac film: cast him in roles where he's either wearing a mask or plays a character with no personality, whatsoever.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
First season of Six Feet Under on DVD. It's good but not great. Michael C. Hall looks like serial killer even before he played Dexter.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watched a gateway episode for Gilmore Girls, I like how's like extreme in Fe and everything but it's incredibly S in a way. Although I'm debating that maybe even if it's not the most entertaining show to watch it may... in fact, be education for me. :yes:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-Kill la Kill
-Yugioh 5d's
The japanese originals. The dubs aren't as good and in 5d's ruins the darker atmosphere so the original is better.

Never knew before how much they sometimes changed anime from sub to dub... but then this is 4Kids. Other dubs are usually more tolerable.

Last edited: