• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just finished sens8, and I loved it. But I felt like the the pacing was weird. I feel like it might be better in season 2 because the don't need to spend as much time setting things up. It's getting a second season, right? it better be because I did not feel 100% satisfied.

Idk who my favorite character is. I think I have a soft spot for Capheus though.

Permabanned
Elementary - US version of sherlock with a female watson, (lucy liu looking fine for her age, prob ISFP) with the fine music of zoe's cello as OST

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Wow! Missy Franklin just finished last in some semi-final event; I guess swimmers peak real early. Good thing we have Ledecky on the team; she's half fish, half American awesomeness.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the Olympics! specifically, swimming & gymnastics. each and every single one of them is fucking unreal.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I just finished sens8, and I loved it. But I felt like the the pacing was weird. I feel like it might be better in season 2 because the don't need to spend as much time setting things up. It's getting a second season, right? it better be because I did not feel 100% satisfied.

Idk who my favorite character is. I think I have a soft spot for Capheus though.

Riley is :wubbie:

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally got the time to visit the cinema last weekend and saw BFG. It was okay. Not brilliant, but entertaining enough.

On the 4th episode of Stranger Things on Netflix now. One word, AMAZING. The best Netflix Original in my opinion.

Trash Panda

Retired
Watched a documentary on Netflix about objectum sexuality... Which is romantic attraction to objects... All the people interviewed seem so happy and normal and they're all intelligent and well functioning with careers. :shrug: good for them, I guess.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Little Prince on Netflix originals. Kids and I loved it, wife didn't get it.....

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I just finished season 3 of BoJack Horseman. Man that show keeps getting more and more brilliant! The character development is actually unreal, it's been great to see some of these whacky characters evolve. The creators of this show have just found the perfect balance of all the elements for a great show that evokes all sorts of emotions. I really do hope this show is a long lived one, it would be very disappointing to see it die after 4 or 5 seasons it has so much potential.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm currently torn between continuing Durarara or start on the second episode of Mirai Nikki.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Suicide Squad. DC excels at disappointing. The movie isn't bad but that's the problem. It needed to be much better than Bats V Supes and it wasn't. The best thing about the movie were the Dr. Strange and Wonder Woman trailers.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Kubo and the two strings. It was amazing, and better than the trailer suggested.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Brooklyn with Saoirse Ronan. Love the cast and the setting but it just falls short. The courtship period isn't very long so the audience doesn't connect with the couple.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Mal12345 said:

The Avengers films worked because each member had his own movie so there was plenty of time for character development. No so much character development in Suicide Squad. Each member got about 2 minutes of backstory; I don't think Killer Croc got more than 1 minute of backstory. There wasn't enough time for the audience to connect with these characters and because of this, none of the characters were particularly likeable.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Avengers films worked because each member had his own movie so there was plenty of time for character development. No so much character development in Suicide Squad. Each member got about 2 minutes of backstory; I don't think Killer Croc got more than 1 minute of backstory. There wasn't enough time for the audience to connect with these characters and because of this, none of the characters were particularly likeable.

Why should Suicide Squad be an improvement over Batman Vs. Superman?

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I watched a bunch of seasons of Trailer Park Boys

That is a very funny show and worth watching. I even re-watch clips on the same day because some of them are too good.