• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Went to the cinema to watch Pan yesterday. The singing bits were the most ridiculous thing ever. 4/10

Will watch Inside Out tomorrow and I'm sooo excited.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Crimson Peak. Bleahh. Watch it on DVD or netflix. It wasn't scary at all. This is probably the most disappointing film since Cloud Atlas.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched "Brides of Frankenstein" this morning.

It was made with the same stylish filming method as its predecessor "Dracula." But the latter was a far, far better movie.

Who can forget the end of Dracula, with the dramatic leap upon the curtains of the castle to reveal the bright morning sunlight which causes Count Dracula so much pain? And the dramatic presentation of the cross. It was an awe-inspiring scene. If I wanted to become a movie director I could have based all my movie-making ambitions off that one scene alone.

Not so much with "Brides of Dracula," however. Dracula's end (who cares about spoilers with a 55 year old movie?) came when he fell into some water.

Fate

Free to Play by Valve Corporation.

A movie about professional Dota 2 players was inspiring to watch. Best of all, it's legally free (with achievements). GG, WP.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
The Killer Inside Me. SUCH hot sex scenes.
hqdefault.jpg

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I finally caught the series finale of Quantum Leap last night and I enjoyed it immensely. I know many fans of the series hated the final episode because we learn that Sam never returns home, but it did wrap things up quite nicely (Sam saving Al's marriage.).

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A documentary called The Joy of Stats. Also rewatching a tv show called Boston Legal. Probably my favorite tv show.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I ordered the 1980s version of The Twilight Zone and watched 2 episodes last night; people who enjoyed the original series should get this one as well; some stories are very good and if you haven't seen 'Amazing Stories', get that as well.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
the "Her Pilgrim Soul" episode of the 80s Twilight Zone. I had forgotten this one, but it's a classic and I think I like it even more now that I'm an adult. Basically, a love story between an INTP scientist and a holographic intelligence (INFJ?) that appears one day in his lab.

tz128.jpg

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Documentary on H. H. Holmes, the serial killer. I enjoyed it, which might be an odd thing to say.
I started a documentary on Carl Panzram, but lost interest with all the mention of him sodomizing men.
I'm fascinated by the gruesome opposed to the rapey.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
God Help the Girl, an independent musical about three strangers who meet one summer and decide to form a band. The review on the DVD cover says "Impossibly Charming" and it is exactly that. The plot is thin but the songs are a delight and there are over a dozen songs.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched A Very Murray Christmas, I found it quite enjoyable