• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

violett

Reminds me of Entp 7w8 precison driving and engineering:

I remember the time we went shopping together at the Berlin Flea Market/Auction he drove an pearlescent Audi Quattro that day. It had rained. As we were leaving he decided he was going to drift the car sideways the entire length of the parking lot. So here we are are sliding sideways through the parking lot and another car was making its way across the lot as we are barreling towards them sideways. The driver of the other car has this "oh, shit, look on their face because they think we are going to hit them (they step on the gas trying to get out of the way, wheels spinning) I glance over at my Dad and say "Dad, will you stop already, you are scaring the shit of people" He responds with laughter. I smiled and said "Dad you are a maniac, I trust you because I know you have complete control over the car, but they don't" He just kept right on laughing steering out at the last minute.

Also, anytime I think of a Black Porshe 911 and the time I drove it on Rte 38 in Mt. Laurel, NJ, (with my heart in my throat 0-60 in 3 seconds at a red-light) :

When I was 10 year old, my father brought home an Aston Martin DB5-50 and parked it out front of our house. So for the entire weekend there was a steady stream of spectators stopping to admire the car. I didn't understand why. He said it was the same car James Bond drove. I remember it had a mahogany steering wheel and leather seats.

Also, real 7's have the demeanor of a sophisticated, debonair and worldly wise gentleman, pushing the envelope for sensation thrills. Nothing at all like the rock star personae which is frequently attributed to the type.

And yes, Dear Enneagram Enthusiasts that is an example of a true, real life 7w8. Thanks for watching.

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I saw Broad City for the first time yesterday. It was awesome. It seemed very millennial in its concerns, and I liked to see that. It's a comedy about the world I live in.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I saw Broad City for the first time yesterday. It was awesome. It seemed very millennial in its concerns, and I liked to see that. It's a comedy about the world I live in.

Love that show so much. I know what you mean about feeling like it's about your world.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Love that show so much. I know what you mean about feeling like it's about your world.

Yes... like the kinds of jobs the characters have, and the utter lack of disregard about appearing "adult." I think my favorite bit was the freak-out about the environment at the office supply store... what could be more Generation Y than that?

I also hope that Abbi's roommate is never shown. I think if he was ever revealed, that would be tragic.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Saw Boyhood or as I call it: Profile of a Mopey INTP. Gotta admire the dedication of the 4 actors but the movie needed a plot; otherwise, why not just do a documentary like the British "Up" series.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Last night I watched the second episode of Firefly, it's looking promising. It feels like a Sci-Fi Western.

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Age of Ultron in 30 minutes. I am currently occupied by feeling incredibly old while waiting in the company of young people - I'm not sure if they're done with breast-feeding yet. By listening their stories I'd say no.

Jaguar

Lance Armstrong: Stop at Nothing.

You could have been a Rembrandt, fella. If only you'd tried: Pure.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The TV show, Wilfred.
what the hell did I watch.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Game of thrones episode 5... This is really getting good, wasn't too sure at first but now things are really starting to build up.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just watched this movie called Defiance Defiance (2008) - IMDb . Im not usually into this sort of movies, but this one was good and would suggest watching it

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Gone Girl, or as I call it "Watch Ben Affleck be his d-baggery self" for 2 hours.

93JC

Ex Machina, a film I had been waiting a couple months to see. Unfortunately it didn't premiere here until this past Friday, long after it had premiered in the US and most of Europe.

I had high hopes and it exceeded them, which doesn't happen all the time. It's very thought-provoking.