• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Tideland, I like it a lot. I'd recommend it if you want to see something strange and slightly disturbing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Rewatching Star Trek: TNG, I think it might be my favorite star trek series. Data is my favorite btw

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-480x320.jpg

i started watching from the beginning and am getting caught up. so bad yet so amazing :wubbie:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lucy. It was disappointing...an R-rated action movie with PG action...and surprisingly little of it. Instead, it's a 2001 that makes sense and has really silly analogies portrayed through stock footage of nature shows...it felt really cheap considering all the money shots in between them.

And was that ape CG or a dude in a costume? I'll have to do some research.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Killing U.S. version. I'm still on season 1 but that will change pretty soon. I'm planning on grilling the whole first season tonight. :frolic:
I'm trying to get the original Danish version - Forbrydelsen, it's supposed to be a bit more intense.

Nicodemus

The Killing U.S. version. I'm still on season 1 but that will change pretty soon. I'm planning on grilling the whole first season tonight. :frolic:
I'm trying to get the original Danish version - Forbrydelsen, it's supposed to be a bit more intense.
I like the US version. The first and the third season are the best.

Edit: Wow, there is a fourth season! I thought they ended it for good last year.

93JC

A Man Most Wanted, based on the relatively recent novel by John le Carré. I liked the 2011 adaptation of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy so I went and saw this one on a whim. Philip Seymour Hoffman plays the lead role, one of his last roles.

I enjoyed it but I fear it's a little too slowly paced for most audiences.

The greatest fault the film has is its anglophone cast members' attempts at German accents. Rachel McAdams and Willem Dafoe's were shaky at best. I read a few reviews afterward and most of them praised Hoffman for his accent. I think he delivered his lines in a hushed, mush-mouthed style that was sometimes difficult to understand in order to mask how bad his accent really was.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm watching an early 90s series called Picket Fences. I'm on the 3rd episode; the first 2 were good but not outstanding.

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Just finished Arrested Development. Everyone should watch it. I gave it a 5 out of 5 on Netflix.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seeing Sin City 2 in North Las Vegas. I am literally the only person in the theatre.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ It suffered the same problem as 300 2, while the first movies of both franchises were impressive and stylish when they came out, the sequels just seemed very commonplace. In the case of Sin City 2, however, the whole thing just felt rushed. I couldn't get interested in it. There was nothing that really stood out and the whole thing felt like a TV movie. I think I'm going to remember The Spirit more than I will remember Sin City 2, and that was the movie's biggest sin.