• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I just saw Get Smart, and I laughed the entire time.

It wasn't that good, but it hit the spot.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Television: Am currently re-watching Angel. I'm in the middle of the third season at this point.
Movies: I just watched Pi, and I'm trying to get my hands on The 4th Dimension.
Anime: I'm about to start Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Television: Prison Break... greatest... show... ever... Planet Earth series... very nice stuff...

Film: Youth Without Youth <--- terrible

Anime: Animatrix... not bad so far...

Viral Video: Muslims chucking infants off of rooftops in India (just youtube it)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the sixth sense. Favorite movie when it first came out, I use to watch it over and over again.haven't watched it in years.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
twilight zone again. I can't help it. It's a good show and there's a marathon on.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
doctor who: the horns of nimon I also watched the 4th series finally of the new series and Power of Kroll

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
HOCUS POCUS! I've seen the second half of that movie way too many times so I decided to watch the first half when it was on TV the other day...makes me nostalgic.

Been watching a lot of That 70s Show and The X-Files (started in Feb, now in season 6, fantastic!)

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
I just saw...

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

If I were to define this movie in one word, haphazard would do it. The acting, the writing, the transitions, the 'messages', good god what the hell were they thinking. The plot was heavily invested in a plethora of deus ex machinas to blindside and entice the viewer that they're watching good entertainment. But what about the nostalgic moments in the film--that's the only expectation I really had for this movie? The nostalgic moments reek of taint from such a travesty. I like bad movies, I really do. At least they've some merit to them - hilarity. This movie had absolutely no redeeming qualities--even when drunk. This movie ranks up with Johnny Memonic & Double Dragon as one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life.

.5/10

P.S. I just noticed its score on rotten tomatoes: 76% T-metre critics & 61% top critics. Jesus.

If I could some up this movie with a youtube clip, this would do it.

Last edited:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like bad movies, I really do. At least they've some merit to them - hilarity. This movie had absolutely no redeeming qualities--even when drunk. This movie ranks up with Johnny Memonic & Double Dragon as one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life.

.5/10
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I didn't see it but I do love me some hilariously awful movies.

:yes: