• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched The Guilt Trip.

Not as bad as I expected :laugh: Thought it would be way worse.

I got the feeling he was a thinker, and she was a feeler.

I enjoyed this movie too. I still don't know how she managed to finish that steak. I did finish a 1kg before, but only once in my life and never again.

T

The Iron Giant

I've started watching Justified. I'm only a few episodes into the first season, and the fifth season has just begun. I figure I'll be caught up in a few weeks.

So far, it's a great show. Tense, well written, creative and funny.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched 28 Rooms. I enjoy that kind of movie.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On Friday evening I watched Don Jon. I enjoyed it, and it would watch it again and again. I liked how the 2nd woman in his life just cut through the bullshit without judging him and allows him, to be just him and be at peace. Perhaps she knows how to effectively communicate with him. It could be, be because she had a family and lost them. :shrug:

In Good Company. Dealing with realities of life, with a romantic comedy view to it.

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just watched the Fosters. Boy did I miss that show...

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched Don Jon, again. It is just that good. I really appreciate that kinda of acceptance from a person.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Inequality for All. Have you seen it, [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION]?

No. A review I just read mentions that the film basically presents it's argument as the only logical argument given the facts at hand.

And that differing view points aren't addressed very generously. All of which I pretty much assumed given the title of the film.

In lieu of that I'm not liable to watch it.

Nicodemus

No. A review I just read mentions that the film basically presents it's argument as the only logical argument given the facts at hand.

And that differing view points aren't addressed very generously. All of which I pretty much assumed given the title of the film.

In lieu of that I'm not liable to watch it.
I want to know what you think about it because I assume you would come to different conclusions. Your opportunity to have an actual argument.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I want to know what you think about it because I assume you would come to different conclusions. Your opportunity to have an actual argument.

I'm sure I would come to different conclusions.

I'll give it a look (not much better to do at the moment) and see if I can get all the way through it.

I'll then have to decide how much I feel discussing it.

On another not I watched HBO's new show True Detective. Pretty slow so far, but I'm going to see how it plays out.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9

Just started it.

It goes from clips of Rubio and Romney being skewered on the daily show to Reich speaking to an auditorium.

One of the first things he says is "as we get deeper into this subject the labels liberal and conservative will become increasingly irrelevant".

If the subject moves one beyond such labels, then why start off the movie with the Romney and Rubio clips?

T

The Iron Giant

I just watched Frozen with my daughter. I'm glad she liked it. I found it pretty unremarkable in a lot of ways, most notably the songs.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:rock:

Have you seen the rest of the first series? I loved it, I thought it was great.

2 minutes in i was like i'll watch this later, and never did. I have bad attention span when it comes to watching things

93JC

Seen recently: American Hustle (Amy Adams :wub:), Inside Llewyn Davis, Her (Amy Adams :wub:) and Breathless (en français, À bout de souffle).

I liked 'em all (although Breathless (1960 French New Wave film) was... weird; still, Jean Seberg :wub:).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm halfway through it, and unfortunately Reich hasn't told me anything I didn't already know.

I actually expected to hear something new, but I don't see things changing much in the second half.